Lets not go painting tonight to watch COPS!

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Black guy with a fake leg........cracked mexican guy and gal...stealing a bike HAHAAH they're saying they were putting it back over the fence!

Your my nigga and it's dope of you to wanna push but you thaught we was a joke and you told me and lugs that....durring the time you didn't push we ran it in to the ground.We all agreed to not put any one down cause we all felt we kept it ganster and tight knit after my arrest with the weakest links!

Your always my friend and i'm sleeping on your couch in the spring(nothing you can say fucker!)......SNOT UPDATE we hung out for a hot min at the madball show the other night and we even copped tags on the place next to it...supper funny cause the cops rolled up..jokes were made etc etc

do me a peice tho!and I will swing you one too

Uhm, I liked watching COPS back oin the day when they'd televise the bad guys getting away sometimes.

There was this one episode where this one black guy stole a car and my friends and i were all rooting for him. He ditched car and took off like fuckin' Carl Lewis into some projects and ducked into someone's pad. Fat ass pigs couldn't keep up.

Now they always show the pigs getting their man. Crime doesn't pay. Fuck that.

It makes you wonder what those cops are really like when the camera isn't rolling.

One episode showed these cops arresting this girl for a DUI and she spit right in cops face. He looked like he was gonna smack her in the face but thought "Shit, i'm on camera" and kept it cool.