lets make a deal.

Southern kid

yeah yeah yeah... 'no graffiti content.' but i have a better shot at this than anything else.

i've got a deal for someone out there. i want some painters touch berry pink. for those of you who can get it mass, this is for you. im offering a deal. if you can get me a bunch of it, i will trade ill ass flicks for some cans of berry pink. i have a stack of them to get rid of and it would be worth it for some berry pink. these arent shitty flicks either. if you dont believe me think back on my threads that i've posted for examples of what i have. first person to offer me a good amount of berry pink i'll match it with the appropriate amount of ill flicks. i'll make it worth your while, trust me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its more a package than just flicks. i'll send lots of stuff with them. some mags and shit.

platapie: you make the deal and i'll see what i think of it. that was the whole point...bartering.

tt boy: thanks for the offer but i too know it wont cross the border. i tried sending paint pre-9/11 and it didnt even leave town.

pistol: i'll pay some shipping costs too possiblely....depends on what we're talkin.

Guest platapie

id do it but.

no$

i dont think ive seen this color

and im in hawaii teh cost of shipping would fuck that plan to hell.

Guest FreeDaddy
Originally posted by Southern kid

its more a package than just flicks. i'll send lots of stuff with them. some mags and shit.

...i'll pay some shipping costs too possiblely....depends on what we're talkin.

Southern holler.. my berry pink rack is a little deeper than i'll be swimming in this summer . I can send up to 10 cans if you can match that somehow.

Guest FreeDaddy

oh shit, just noticed robocops post.. in the case that theres a fallout in that deal , get at me .

Guest me IS cool

I'll do it fer some of them montanas.... or beltons..... gimmie one belton or montana and you got yourself 3 berry pink....

Archived