LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLLLLLEE!!!!!!

BigJohnStudd

Wussup People,

I'm out here wanting to make a dope ass graffiti documentary showing bombing, piecing, rocking, thrills, spills, style, drama, police chases, and most of all straight up BEEF!!! I want to get writers together that hate each other and have mad hate for each other to box in my back yard on video. I got mad fams straight out da Penn to be security and i'll be the main reff. I got a fat ass back yard so theres tons of room to handle business. I can make it eaither just one on one boxing fight with no weapons or i can make it a crew fight but with an equal amount of people on each side. The rules will be the same as original UFC rules any thing goes just no hair pulling or eye gouging or disqualification will be brought into action and if you dont stop when i say stop then we'll have to fuck you up for not listening. Also if agreed by both sides I will provide non lethal weapons such as broom sticks, chains, brass knuckles, and any other weapons of choice but both parties must agree on what can be used in the fight. A fighter must tap out or be knocked out to not continue the fight. I will determine weather the fight should continue or not. All fights will be down on a contract we will not be liable if someone is seriously injured but your man enough to handle it right? Spectators will be limited and there will be an entry fee to come in. Security will be extremely tight spectators will be searched coming in and out of the premasis. I will also pay the fighters for participating these events will be advertised but limited. I hope all you internet shit talkers can walk the walk you talk. I am out of the BAY AREA and extremely serious about this. So if you really want to handle yo shit,get paid for it, and also make it a fair fight I'm your man. Toys may participate but will not be paid as much as bigger names. If the shit gets to crazy I will let my Pit Bull loose on yo ass. So lets get this shit started tuff guys and lets get it on. :king: :D :dazed: :eek: :beat: :heated: :lol: :heated: :beat: :eek: :dazed: :D :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is for all the foos wasting there time on the internet like you talking shit to come out from behind the safety of your . If you can talk the talk walk the walk foo. Like i said no PUSSIES so shut your mouth and keep on practicing loking hard in the mirror okay tough guy.:heated:

Why wouldnt it happen are internet or street shit talkers and foos that try to diss not have the balls to confront their enemies. What kinda pussy ass shit is that. I would be embarassed if i was crossing foos out and talking shit about another writer and not be able to back the shit up. Thats coo if your down with graff and thats it i really do encourage the graff scene to be united and have all the writers paint and respect all but sorry thats not fucken reality. Here in the bay theres foos that hate each other, theres foos that talk shit, theres foos that jack other foos in the yard and what ever else they do to fuck over the next writer, Sorry i dont live in a peaceful graffiti comunity out here we gotta handle mad business ya gotsta protect your neck. It's a damn good idea because foos wont be dying it will just be a fair fight and the fighters will be paid. why not handle your business on camera. Are you to gutless to confront your enemy. Pull the balls out your mouth and let em hang. wouldnt you love to see graff artists box. For example JA vs. SABER, GIANT vs. KEPT, CAP vs. MARE, TWIST vs. KR...Damn i would love to see this shit really happen. I will even pay the participants. This is the real deal...:king:

i got an idea, if you ever make it out here to 314, ill fight you. the way youre trying to sound like youre from the hood really cracks me up! foos this, and protect yo neck that, you said you didnt like internet shit talkers, thats exactly what youre doin. talk like youre mama raised u whiteboy!:dazed:

this is dumb. what the hell does this have to do with a documentry? you're probaby one of those fat kids that wear alot of camoflauge clothes and watch wrestling...and you have something to do with cheese curls?

Ha Ha Ha St. Louis

Originally posted by Jucerock

i got an idea, if you ever make it out here to 314, ill fight you. the way youre trying to sound like youre from the hood really cracks me up! foos this, and protect yo neck that, you said you didnt like internet shit talkers, thats exactly what youre doin. talk like youre mama raised u whiteboy!:dazed:

Well Listen up here girl. i would love to go out to St. Louis and woop your ass. But not for free thats too easy so get yo cornbread ass eating mutha fuckin pockets full of cash then i'll think about it. I'm not down with internet beef but out here in CALI theres some real ass shit goin down not like over there you muthfuckas bumpin and ridin on NELLYS jock singing in harmony with N Sync you fuckin fairy. Quit bumpin your gums cause you dont know shit about the BAY! St. Loius wutta joke go back to the safest place in the world and frolick around your happy ass town EI EI EI EI EI....Hahahahahahaha..:spent:

i doubt that you'll actually get a bunch of ppl that hate each other to come fight in ur backyard............when theres beef theres beef , it gets solved on its own , cross outs , fights , battles , beat downs .........if you actually did get all these ppl to scrap in ur yard theres no way it would be fair , some chump is gonna bring a knife , or a gun , and youre going to end up with ppl getting seriously injured or dying..........and since its on ur property , its your fault and you are the one thats gonna get screwed .

HaHaHa your a raver fag

Originally posted by dai

this is dumb. what the hell does this have to do with a documentry? you're probaby one of those fat kids that wear alot of camoflauge clothes and watch wrestling...and you have something to do with cheese curls?

Damn foo dont try to run your mouth to fairy i saw your home page and i fucken couldnt stop laughing its halarious. You try to make wanna be rave flyers hahaha. You suck. Consider this constructive critisism. Keep Ravers away from graff that shit is weak. Hahaha Dai is sportin candy neclaces and pacifyers. Hahahaha wannabe keep that gay ass raver shit out of this place.:D

True

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i doubt that you'll actually get a bunch of ppl that hate each other to come fight in ur backyard............when theres beef theres beef , it gets solved on its own , cross outs , fights , battles , beat downs .........if you actually did get all these ppl to scrap in ur yard theres no way it would be fair , some chump is gonna bring a knife , or a gun , and youre going to end up with ppl getting seriously injured or dying..........and since its on ur property , its your fault and you are the one thats gonna get screwed .

trust me theres enough beef out here. And dont even trip i got all the security i need. These guys will be paid and security will be thick. I will have contracts made to cover my ass. Paper says it all.

okay then cool , sounds like you got it on lock , but dont be so naive as to think that a bunch of 'contracts' are gonna save your ass , in order to have a legally binding contract theres alot of criteria you have to meet .........and if someone sues , the legal system and its lawyers have and kinds of loop holes adn stipulations that you dont know about , you could still get screwed over badly ...................

if it works out send me a copy when its done ............:D

Re: HaHaHa your a raver fag

Originally posted by BigJohnStudd

Keep Ravers away from graff that shit is weak. Hahaha Dai is sportin candy neclaces and pacifyers. Hahahaha wannabe keep that gay ass raver shit out of this place.:D

K... your dumb. You watch way to much WWF and probably wear make-up and go to the wrestling events at like 120 a ticket. Your idea is wack. BACKYARD BRAWLS? hahahahahahahaha... fucking idiot. Yeah, i'm gonna go in your backyard to a unlicenced and promoted fight to get arrested. If I got beef, I'll beat them where I find them.

Jesus..... go put back on your 2-pac album and re-adjust your bandana in the mirror, then go out and get in your suburban nerd car and race with all the other fast and furious "mom bought my car" retards.

CAPS............ this is oficially the gayest post I have ever read.

St. Louis Still aint Shit

Damn Foo Seriously St. Louis still Cant hang wit the bay. over here shits off the hook its not LA but damn its still got more murders than your town the only deaths that happen in St. louis are deaths in the convalesent homes and that dont count . Here we got 18 homocides in Oakland alone. Fucken East palo Alto Is propbly the size of one neiborhood in St. Louis and that small as hood has already been put on the Murder capital of the states. San jose Got a gang of bangers jes blastin each other. Frisco the same damn thing foos runnin up on people slashin them in the face runnin up on busses shankin people. so St. Louis is amuch safer place than any place out here in cali. I might send my folks over there when they older to retire so go to sleep.

Guest CountRockula

i for one like this idea. more power to you i hope it all turns out.

all you other kids should just quit talking all this shit like "wackest post ever" and rape your selves with your keyboards.

fudge you

yup jucerock is ryte mayn i seen dat shit on cnn or sumthin........o ya i forgot bigjhonspud u talk to much eat a dick

()()/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////D:eek:

xs:no dis ase but fuck yens n havens n if u dnt like dat fuck u 2

Archived