Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLLLLLEE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by BigJohnStudd, Mar 14, 2002.

1. BigJohnStudd

BigJohnStudd Junior Member

Wussup People,
    I'm out here wanting to make a dope ass graffiti documentary showing bombing, piecing, rocking, thrills, spills, style, drama, police chases, and most of all straight up BEEF!!! I want to get writers together that hate each other and have mad hate for each other to box in my back yard on video. I got mad fams straight out da Penn to be security and i'll be the main reff. I got a fat ass back yard so theres tons of room to handle business. I can make it eaither just one on one boxing fight with no weapons or i can make it a crew fight but with an equal amount of people on each side. The rules will be the same as original UFC rules any thing goes just no hair pulling or eye gouging or disqualification will be brought into action and if you dont stop when i say stop then we'll have to fuck you up for not listening. Also if agreed by both sides I will provide non lethal weapons such as broom sticks, chains, brass knuckles, and any other weapons of choice but both parties must agree on what can be used in the fight. A fighter must tap out or be knocked out to not continue the fight. I will determine weather the fight should continue or not. All fights will be down on a contract we will not be liable if someone is seriously injured but your man enough to handle it right? Spectators will be limited and there will be an entry fee to come in. Security will be extremely tight spectators will be searched coming in and out of the premasis. I will also pay the fighters for participating these events will be advertised but limited. I hope all you internet shit talkers can walk the walk you talk. I am out of the BAY AREA and extremely serious about this. So if you really want to handle yo shit,get paid for it, and also make it a fair fight I'm your man. Toys may participate but will not be paid as much as bigger names. If the shit gets to crazy I will let my Pit Bull loose on yo ass. So lets get this shit started tuff guys and lets get it on. :king: :D :dazed: :eek: :beat: :heated: :lol: :heated: :beat: :eek: :dazed: :D :king:

2. BigJohnStudd

IF YOUR DOWN

HIT ME UP AND WE"LL TRY TO HOOK EVERYTHING UP. NO PUSSIES PLEASE.:king:

3. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

excellent..that can only be good for the culture as a whole...best of luck with this stroke of genius!

4. don'temptme

don'temptme Junior Member

brass knuckles arent lethal? you watch too many backyard wrestling videos...

5. moyen

moyen Member

Because you started a thread with no pictures, I now have beef with you...does that count?

6. Wilt

Wilt Guest

this is the dumbest shit ive ever heard...shut up and paint retard...

7. BigJohnStudd

This is for all the foos wasting there time on the internet like you talking shit to come out from behind the safety of your . If you can talk the talk walk the walk foo. Like i said no PUSSIES so shut your mouth and keep on practicing loking hard in the mirror okay tough guy.:heated:

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

wrong forum slugger. this belongs in the third rail.

9. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

we did somthing like this over here except not with writers.....shit was fun as hell everyone was all drunk...they made a ring and everything...eventually real fights broke out and shit went crazy...but it was still fun as hell

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

good luck , aint never going to happen

11. zen

zen New Jack

the first rule of big idiot dick head hairy men hugging club is, you do not talk about big idiot dick head hairy men hugging club .

12. BigJohnStudd

Why wouldnt it happen are internet or street shit talkers and foos that try to diss not have the balls to confront their enemies. What kinda pussy ass shit is that. I would be embarassed if i was crossing foos out and talking shit about another writer and not be able to back the shit up. Thats coo if your down with graff and thats it i really do encourage the graff scene to be united and have all the writers paint and respect all but sorry thats not fucken reality. Here in the bay theres foos that hate each other, theres foos that talk shit, theres foos that jack other foos in the yard and what ever else they do to fuck over the next writer, Sorry i dont live in a peaceful graffiti comunity out here we gotta handle mad business ya gotsta protect your neck. It's a damn good idea because foos wont be dying it will just be a fair fight and the fighters will be paid. why not handle your business on camera. Are you to gutless to confront your enemy. Pull the balls out your mouth and let em hang. wouldnt you love to see graff artists box. For example JA vs. SABER, GIANT vs. KEPT, CAP vs. MARE, TWIST vs. KR...Damn i would love to see this shit really happen. I will even pay the participants. This is the real deal...:king:

13. Jucerock

Jucerock Junior Member

i got an idea, if you ever make it out here to 314, ill fight you. the way youre trying to sound like youre from the hood really cracks me up! foos this, and protect yo neck that, you said you didnt like internet shit talkers, thats exactly what youre doin. talk like youre mama raised u whiteboy!:dazed:

14. dai

dai Senior Member

this is dumb. what the hell does this have to do with a documentry? you're probaby one of those fat kids that wear alot of camoflauge clothes and watch wrestling...and you have something to do with cheese curls?

15. BigJohnStudd

Ha Ha Ha St. Louis

Well Listen up here girl. i would love to go out to St. Louis and woop your ass. But not for free thats too easy so get yo cornbread ass eating mutha fuckin pockets full of cash then i'll think about it. I'm not down with internet beef but out here in CALI theres some real ass shit goin down not like over there you muthfuckas bumpin and ridin on NELLYS jock singing in harmony with N Sync you fuckin fairy. Quit bumpin your gums cause you dont know shit about the BAY! St. Loius wutta joke go back to the safest place in the world and frolick around your happy ass town EI EI EI EI EI....Hahahahahahaha..:spent: