Let's BUILD about what we like to do to our girls.

JUICY_JAKE

I have mentioned before that I like to get down, and then speak about it to members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY so we can all share our experiences.

When I am with my girl, usually a PUERTO RICAN freak or some LATINA/AFRICAN-AMERICAN blend, I like to let loose and experiment. Jake is not too proud to have a finger inserted in his ass when he busts a nut, or put his finger up his girl's ass and then smell it while he rides the W back home to QUEENS. I like to fuck my girl hard and often, and I like the smell of fucking in either of our rooms at either of our houses. My favorite thing to do is alternate between putting my dick in her ass and mouth, but I make sure that shit is clean first so she doesn't die. She likes this, too. I like to tell people that my girl is freaky. I also am comfortable with my body and like to not wear deodorant, even when i am ROCKING A HOODIE. My girl still sucks my balls after they have worked up a sweat from WRITING.

Let's share and build on our experiences as members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY. I am curious to see if anybody shares my tastes. Then maybe we can go WRITE together sometime or just build over some malt liquor, which I am also an enjoyer of.

Peace, Gods

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

i like this guy.

so yea. fingers in your girls ass. why not. lick that shit while your at it. tshe wont mind. no deoderant wearin ass lickin graff writers unite. solidarity brothers.

I'm not understanding this numbering system, but seeing as Habit keeps pushing it, I will assume it is something that gay people do. I will avoid it, and thank you Habit for keeping me updated today on homosexual trademarks I should avoid following because I wouldn't know better, and also keep living and enjoying your homosexual lifestyle.

I have no BEEF with homosexuals, but I am not one! GAY GRAFF IS STILL GRAFF. Big up to all the faggot writers, keep it crispy in your own faggot way.

Peace, GODS

JAKE - 3

HABIT - 0

When with Vicky (The Rubber Vagina) I usually like to start with sticking her in the microwave for a minute or two...You know, to make her nice and warm. If that doesn't work I'll throw her in a boiling pot of water. When I'm done with that I'll microwave a bottle of my favorite moisturizing lotion...And then we begin. It starts out with me placing her on the counter of my bathroom sink 3 squirts of lotion inside of her usually does the job. Then I turn the lights out and the fun begins! Vicky Treats me well and when she wants to she'll let me fuck her raw and cum inside her. I Also like to tell people that Vicky is freaky... When I'm done fucking vicky, I clean her out in my sink with hot water and soap. Then I dry her with a towel and stick her in a plastic bag and put her away until next time.

Archived