Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Let's BUILD about what we like to do to our girls.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JUICY_JAKE, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

I have mentioned before that I like to get down, and then speak about it to members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY so we can all share our experiences.

When I am with my girl, usually a PUERTO RICAN freak or some LATINA/AFRICAN-AMERICAN blend, I like to let loose and experiment. Jake is not too proud to have a finger inserted in his ass when he busts a nut, or put his finger up his girl's ass and then smell it while he rides the W back home to QUEENS. I like to fuck my girl hard and often, and I like the smell of fucking in either of our rooms at either of our houses. My favorite thing to do is alternate between putting my dick in her ass and mouth, but I make sure that shit is clean first so she doesn't die. She likes this, too. I like to tell people that my girl is freaky. I also am comfortable with my body and like to not wear deodorant, even when i am ROCKING A HOODIE. My girl still sucks my balls after they have worked up a sweat from WRITING.

Let's share and build on our experiences as members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY. I am curious to see if anybody shares my tastes. Then maybe we can go WRITE together sometime or just build over some malt liquor, which I am also an enjoyer of.

Peace, Gods

2. im not witty

im not witty Guest

i like this guy.

so yea. fingers in your girls ass. why not. lick that shit while your at it. tshe wont mind. no deoderant wearin ass lickin graff writers unite. solidarity brothers.

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Oooh... I see this being a popular thread.... I'm gettin my:

2nd

while I can.... wooo... they're goin fast.

4. 455

455 Guest

Three's Company......

5. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

6. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

It is always refreshing and humorous when somebody responds with a picture that they feel reflects on the SITUATION. You are a funny man, and I bet in your GRAFF COMMUNITY you are known as a source of real chuckles and humor.

Peace, GOD

7. Dirty_habiT

I'd like to reserve this space for number seven.

8. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

I'm not understanding this numbering system, but seeing as Habit keeps pushing it, I will assume it is something that gay people do. I will avoid it, and thank you Habit for keeping me updated today on homosexual trademarks I should avoid following because I wouldn't know better, and also keep living and enjoying your homosexual lifestyle.

I have no BEEF with homosexuals, but I am not one! GAY GRAFF IS STILL GRAFF. Big up to all the faggot writers, keep it crispy in your own faggot way.

Peace, GODS

JAKE - 3
    HABIT - 0

9. trew

trew Member

jake, give yourself two extra points for being the funniest man on 12 oz, courtesy of trew

10. Dirty_habiT

So you have homo tendencies? Next time I won't inform you... and then we'll all get a good chuckle at your blatent disregard of your "heterosexual" lifestyle. Wooo!!! You keep on scoring... but it's only with yourself.

11. JUICY_JAKE

JUICY_JAKE Banned

"BLATANT"

JAKE - 4
    HABIT - 0

12. GeorgeDubya

GeorgeDubya New Jack

13. Dirty_habiT

14. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

When with Vicky (The Rubber Vagina) I usually like to start with sticking her in the microwave for a minute or two...You know, to make her nice and warm. If that doesn't work I'll throw her in a boiling pot of water. When I'm done with that I'll microwave a bottle of my favorite moisturizing lotion...And then we begin. It starts out with me placing her on the counter of my bathroom sink 3 squirts of lotion inside of her usually does the job. Then I turn the lights out and the fun begins! Vicky Treats me well and when she wants to she'll let me fuck her raw and cum inside her. I Also like to tell people that Vicky is freaky... When I'm done fucking vicky, I clean her out in my sink with hot water and soap. Then I dry her with a towel and stick her in a plastic bag and put her away until next time.

15. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

SUCK A DICK. PEACE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.