Let's BUILD about THRIFT STORE CLOTHES

JUICY_JAKE

Sup GODZ, it's me, JAKE. I wanted to talk as members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY about how cool it is to shop at thrift stores. I like to make light of HEADS that buy expensive namebrand clothes, because thrift store clothes are the SAME and usually MUCH CHEAPER. I like to rock khakis and CONS, which is my way of abbreviating CONVERSE. What are your favorite thrift clothes, let's BUILD on that. My favorite t-shirt is a YOUTH MEDIUM GIRL SCOUT CAMP shirt I like to wear, girls think it's funny, and I just tell them "I CARE ABOUT MY MONEY."

Peace, GODZ.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by cultural me

value village rocks my socks off.

yes. The TwoVee is great. i usually go about once every two weeks. Then clean it out and let them restock me some good shit. i can usually find about 6 good shirts each time. Only costs me 8 or 9 bucks.

Ill post pictures of some of my favorite finds in a few weeks when i can wrap my hands around a cam.

--light blue shirt with indian character on the front saying "The Savage Indians" and on the back "Keeping the Pride Inside the Tribe"

--black shirt white print , "Gary's Body Shop" text with hot rod drawing on it (very nice)

--Goodwill Games Texas (forget the year)

--Goodwill Games Seattle (forget the year)

those are a few of the ones that i really like.

majority of my favorite clothes come from thrift stores. i use to be big on work shirts but now im just rockin regular t shirts. i got a black shirt that was custom made to say "role model" on it. perfect fit...my favorite shirt. i dont usally buy pants from thrift stores. i think ive got at least 30 or 40 thrift store shirts. i dont like salvation army or goodwill. they sell shirts for 3 or 4 bucks. i could buy 4 shirts for 5 bucks at any other thrift stores.god bless thrift stores. its just hard to find nice shoes.

FUCK YES.

I scored a baby tee (actually youth large) thats olive green that says some shit like: ST PAULS COMMUNITY SERVICE in white. It's my favorite. 2 fucking bucks.

I also got a baby blue and orange VANDALS shirt. I had to get it.. first concert I ever went to back in the day. 7 bucks.

Mens polyester pants that I like to cut so that they end right in the middle of the calfs. My favorite are these brown pair. Six bucks.

Vintage is dope, It's like a treasure hunt to find dope shirts and shit.

Originally posted by JUICY_JAKE

Sup GODZ, it's me, JAKE. I wanted to talk as members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY about how cool it is to shop at thrift stores. I like to make light of HEADS that buy expensive namebrand clothes, because thrift store clothes are the SAME and usually MUCH CHEAPER. I like to rock khakis and CONS, which is my way of abbreviating CONVERSE. What are your favorite thrift clothes, let's BUILD on that. My favorite t-shirt is a YOUTH MEDIUM GIRL SCOUT CAMP shirt I like to wear, girls think it's funny, and I just tell them "I CARE ABOUT MY MONEY."

Peace, GODZ.

pl3453 t3ll m3 j00 d0nt |234lly t4lk l1k3 th4t. j00 fuck1ng f4gg0t.

Archived