Let's BUILD about smilies.

JUICY_JAKE

GUYS.

It's JUICY JAKE here. Looking out over at the SUNSET right now in my BACKYARD I was reflecting, you know, BUILDING with myself about the many things I have been through. As a MAN, as a WRITER, as a lover of many women and many hobbies. Sometimes JAKE thinks about how eventful his life has been and how many new things he is learning and he just, you know, he just, you know, he just, you know, he just, you know, he just, you know REALIZES how we have to cherish this time. Not just as members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY, but also as people. So if you can express yourself, like I do through GRAFF, then you should find the best way to do it and just do it. So this is a thread dedicated to my favorite smilies here on our GRAFF BOARD. Let's BUILD and SHARE and REFLECT on this.

Peace, GODZ.

:) :crazy: :dazed: :lol::mexican::beat::heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Firetruck
Originally posted by JUICY_JAKE

I was reflecting, you know, BUILDING with myself about the many things I have been through.

Countless gallons of ice cream, hundreds of thousands of cases of Snickers, all the blue jean waist sizes up to 72"...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

seriously though, enough with you jake-ettes riding jakes dick and using his scoreboard. quit that out.

as for smilies, i like this one

:nut:

now im off to get my flu shot. aint no flu gonna catch me, im fast like the gingerbread man.

Archived