lets bath in our mistakes

tour

so i've noticed a new trend in popular culture latly, 80's fashion. leg warmers poofy skirts that hug the hips and disclose the figure of the prosterior, lacey gloves......you know the Madonna look.

i personally am not a fan. fuck that shit, fuck pop culture. lets try to be original girls. sure your young and everything young is bueatiful but trash is trash. leave the eighties in the eighties. lets learn from our fore fathers and tred a new path in fashion. heck lets be gone with fashion all together! if your going to take an example from the past lets look at the first models of the human species........adam and eve. Fig leaves, do it up girls and boys. Fuck clothes, fuck fashion, fuck trends, free your minds from your pop culture restraints, liberate your body!

Everyone in flesh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tour

so i've noticed a new trend in popular culture latly, 80's fashion. leg warmers poofy skirts that hug the hips and disclose the figure of the prosterior, lacey gloves......you know the Madonna look.

i personally am not a fan. fuck that shit, fuck pop culture. lets try to be original girls. sure your young and everything young is bueatiful but trash is trash. leave the eighties in the eighties. lets learn from our fore fathers and tred a new path in fashion. heck lets be gone with fashion all together! if your going to take an example from the past lets look at the first models of the human species........adam and eve. Fig leaves, do it up girls and boys. Fuck clothes, fuck fashion, fuck trends, free your minds from your pop culture restraints, liberate your body!

Everyone in flesh.

that's the way it goes. Most of the coutoure you see, if not ALL, is influenced from history. Slowly, you're seeing more modern coutoure, but that's because the customers are getting younger. But even that modern stuff was done at some point or another. That's my theory, anyway.

Either way, this isn't much to get in a huff over, I suppose. Fashion does suck these days, though.

Ok, so I don’t even know why I was talking about haute couture earlier. You’re talking about the eighties trend the teenagers are doing. I wasn’t even thinking about that.

Yeah, you’re right. I know girls who think they’re being original and fly by doing eighties’ styles. You know, whatever, I think it’s cute sometimes, but you’re right that it’s getting played out. At least it isn’t some fucked up shit like the disco era.

So, yeah, that’s just teenagers.