let the shittalking begin!

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that drawing is prety nice.. (needs color) but other then that.. i hate seeing so many threads like this with one photo.. its pointless cus then people are gonna tallk shit.. cus they only have one photo to critzie unless it is really good..

another thing.. i honestly dont think half the people on this board paints... there are starting to be all these sketch threads.. its like no one paints anymore.. and if some one starts a thread with paintings in it.. its basicly what 'they caught' not what 'they did'.. so you can sketch all you want.. but its not gonna help your painting unless you paint and sketch a lot..

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

a bit of improvement. try to push your handwriting... then the rest will become more clear. basic letter structure is important.

Guest WebsterUno

*hey*

See, baby steps.

You gotta crawl before you walk grasshopper.

Now you just gotta smash a few windows,

gank a few hubcaps, and you might soon get made. ;) jk

*Lol, nice though. The 3-D is pretty on point too.

More cows!!!

Originally posted by nak

that drawing is prety nice.. (needs color) but other then that.. i hate seeing so many threads like this with one photo.. its pointless cus then people are gonna tallk shit.. cus they only have one photo to critzie unless it is really good..

another thing.. i honestly dont think half the people on this board paints... there are starting to be all these sketch threads.. its like no one paints anymore.. and if some one starts a thread with paintings in it.. its basicly what 'they caught' not what 'they did'.. so you can sketch all you want.. but its not gonna help your painting unless you paint and sketch a lot..

umm i don't wanna see what most people on this board paint. i wanna see what they catch. people posting exclusively their own shit on here is dumb.

ahaaam colour sceme my ass. them brought his tria's over, all 4 of them, and that's what we got. and my purple crayola for the forcefield. werd.

Originally posted by nak

Maybe you should follow your own advice.......

Nak is :king:

hey, sudz, long time no see... I've been away at boarding school doing canvas work and sketches mostly, but i can see you've progressed nicely in this field, as well (i'll try and see if i can get flicks of some of my canvases scanned in, that is if i can find a goddamn scanner around this place)... is 'them' the same person that once was 'thyme' and 'zesty'?... if so, he progressed alot also... :)

and to rage, hey... you in vermont?... drop me an email, i haven't talked to you in a very long time... :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

love,

Sorb KHF

• 2 months later...

Archived