Let me know what you think

Opus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cazper

simple yet pretty good, like guy above me said, continue the the black on the 3d.......also, get some better coloring utencils, it'll make it look a whole lot better, but overall, pretty nice, im feeling the E.....

Guest THEdude

i think its good because it's simple and you can read it, the E needs a little kick at the top

and the 3d block needs some work inside

just keep doing it for like a couple of weeks and post it again

Guest Ser3adc

i'd have to agree with what everybody said except for frosty...i dont think it is shit...but could be made better. the e looks like a z, and the o looks like a d. also, that color skeme would look dope if u used prismacolor markers, or even prisma pencils. i really like how the letters overlap but are sort of transparent. also try to keep the 3d the same thinkness, like inside the o and the g, if the 3d did not go all the way down, and was cut off at the same thickness as on the bottom of the letters, it would look alot better. you dont have to do anything i said but in my opinion it would look alot better that way. anyways...give it some work and post it again.

Guest platapie

your 3d is way better then i thuahg it was goign to be. try and do it a little simpler tho. slow down on the wild style and hsit just take it slow.

thought a little of the subject, we need to create some new words in the english language that we can start writing. i mean, considering the list of 15000 artists around the world, and sooooo many multiples, like ego, for instance. we should really start putting some new words into websters good ole' dictionary and then start writing that shit on walls and trains and etc. sorry. old school isn't my style, but decent. get markers.

Guest Pilau Hands

my best advice would be to keep working on letters

and keep the color scheme to two choices

black fill white outline and so on

this will better teach you how to shave lines and clean

up overspray without worrying too much about messing

up the fill as you work.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

your 3d is way better then i thuahg it was goign to be. try and do it a little simpler tho. slow down on the wild style and hsit just take it slow.

:idea:

Guest xx..nFer..xx

ey if you use colored pencils, use them correctly. that is the straight sloppiest ugliest fill in i ever saw but the outline is pretty nice... learn to use colored pencils correctly though man... you held the pencil at different angles in different places and its really distracting... especially on the 3-d...

i suggest you redo the outline a little neater, and adjust it a little so the letters look like the letters they actually are, and fill it in with marker. if you're completely new to wild fill ins, use sharpies and make it simple... then start using prisma colors; you can be real creative with prisma colors cuz you can go over one color with another without it turning to shit brown. :crazy:

Guest CRone
Originally posted by decu goldyn1

uhh

the D i guess on the end does'nt really work with the other letters

try to balance the whole thing more and make the D rounder cuz the sharp point on the end doesn't look good

rice and peas

:D :D :D :D Thats an "O"

Archived