Let me have it...

Opus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you get rid of the overlapping lines itd be straight for a begining writer...but is the first letter a "b" or a "D" if its a b i sugest getting rid of that little nich at the top of the "b"'s curve, if its a "D" i suggest you get rid of both niches and make one intersecting through the top curve of the "D" and the verticle line of it my 2cents

Originally posted by Mini me

I want some feedback, this is a very simple sketch. I don't want to hear anybody whinging about the word, cause thats not what i write, just let me know what you think of the actual sketch.

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL164/1025482/2009519/25173691.jpg'>

theres nothing at all wrong wit it...i wanna see how it would look colored...b+..post more:king:

Originally posted by awkward eye

there is no need for overlapping lines..

if he keeps those over lapping lines maybe it will give the piece more flavor..keep it..you might turn some heads with what you come up with...

Originally posted by NOUM

if he keeps those over lapping lines maybe it will give the piece more flavor..keep it..you might turn some heads with what you come up with...

well,thats your opinion..mine would be-erase the overlapping lines and the 3d and just leave it 2d and put an outline around it...that 3d doesnt work with those letters at all...and the key is you said "MAYBE" it would give it more flavor, but i seriously doubt that.

my two cents...

the overlaps would serve better if they were consistent and ghost lines, not fully overlapped (to make the letters connect still but give the appearance of letter flow), IE left to right, or right to left not all three letters overlaping eachother...get it? EXAMPLE:The D overlaps the E then the E overlaps the L

Archived