let me get an answer from that mod!!!!!!!!!!

suap

i come on here with a serious question, so i make a serious thread

to get a serious answer

and i get stupid idiots with stupid replies and a stupid mod closing my shit down for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why u stupid fucks close with out talking backkkk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Listen kid, you got your answer in your original thread. Now if that is not enough then take your questions elsewhere. We are not here to help you with your homework and if you feel the answers you are getting are stupid, well why dont you make some better questions. Your thread has zero vlaue, you didnt even type it right, just zero effort. You are very lucky to even get a reply, considering the way you talked about Tesser.

Originally posted by Europe

Listen kid, you got your answer in your original thread. Now if that is not enough then take your questions elsewhere. We are not here to help you with your homework and if you feel the answers you are getting are stupid, well why dont you make some better questions. Your thread has zero vlaue, you didnt even type it right, just zero effort. You are very lucky to even get a reply, considering the way you talked about Tesser.

i didnt get no answers, i got stupid fucks replying with stupid shit and i got that stupid mod tesseractt or whatever closing my shit it down before i got a answer

and yeah i know its not google, but there aint know rule in this forum that says i cant ask a question

Originally posted by suap

i didnt get no answers, i got stupid fucks replying with stupid shit and i got that stupid mod tesseractt or whatever closing my shit it down before i got a answer

and yeah i know its not google, but there aint know rule in this forum that says i cant ask a question

Photosynthesis is the answer, jackass. Acouple people posted a link so you can read more and learn more about it as well. Go to your first thread and check it out.

Guest imported_Europe

Man, its 2 in the morning and you just wanna give people shit no matter how wrong you are. People have been banned for less then what you typed in 15 minutes.

Take a chill pill, do your homework and come back another decade when youve been laid.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by suap

Apparently you miss the rule were disrespecttfull teenage bitches get banned after being warned.

Answer recieved/thread closed.

Guest imported_Europe

This is why you got banned., so making a new username and bitching more will get you automaticly banned...

From the RULES, found on top of every forum:

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

STAY ON TOPIC!

We've pretty much created a separate forum for every type of discussion, so make sure you post to the appropriate place. If there's (arguably) no redeeming quality to your post, than don't waste our bandwidth posting it. And, if you notice a thread discussing a particular topic, for pete's sake, don't go and start a new one. Additionally, try and use informative subjects lines for new threads. Besides being helpful, it shows you're not a new jack when it comes to message boards.

CUT US SOME SLACK!

We maintain this message board for fun, and as our small contribution back to the writer community. It's not our full time jobs to moderate these boards or handle requests, so if you don't get an immediate response to a post or email, understand that we'll get to it as soon as we can. There aren't enough hours in the day to respond to every email we get, or to fix every issue that comes up, but we'll do what we can to help you out if you remain patient and polite.

Archived