Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Let Me Evaluate Your Current Hairstyle

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DR+DELUSION, Apr 6, 2004.

1. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

last week i switched from a played out/cliche/semi-wavy/matted/long/messy/indie rock cut to an american history x-post neonazi-edward norton cut, styled with aquage transforming paste, although i might switch to american crew hair fibre for short and messy hair.

YES the doctor knows there are hair threads. but this is new and this is different.

what are you rocking. i just may analyze it for you.

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

short clean and fresh.
    old italian barber styles.
    square back, flat in the front.

4. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

classic cut that i wore last summer. i looked like that young skinny kid in the current marc jacobs ad campaigns. you know, the one pictured wearing the denim jacket with the sewn-on skeleton characters? probably not. anyway, kudos if you look like this.

i don't recommend this style to anyone, however, if they:
    - are fat
    - have scalp blotches
    - are missing teeth
    - have a swastika tattoo
    - have an affinity toward oversized sleeveless tees with mesh shorts and reeboks. and drive a camaro or a stang. or have tattoos on the tops of their feet.

5. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

is this BOZACK? you sound like him...

long black hair and bangs. i am in need of a haircut.

6. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

very nice. you must, however, keep the lines immaculate.
    bonus points if you have dark hair.
    does this resemble a classic "caesar?"
    if so, then you belong in naples in a high rise condo with plastic covered furniture and an endless supply of liquor and cigarettes. guns are nice, too. this is cool.

go get a tan on the beach and wander the streets of naples, my mobster friend.

7. since my update on the growing hair thread got lost in the meltdown

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

nice work!

however it's not as long in the front as the ceasar,
    but it is damn classic italian.

Waking up to an expresso and moving right into the campari soda.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Devilush/prettylips.jpg'>

rate my hair.

10. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

i'm an alter-ego and my name is DR+DELUSION

if i'm correct, i've seen a picture of you with this cut, if not a similar one. girls with bangs are sexy. fuck those who may disagree. bonus points if the bangs approach your eyebrows. the black hair goes well with your complexion. don't ever dye or alter the color.

i could see you rocking this in a fun bar with fun people drinking fun drinks in a fun but classic outfit (brightly colored heels, black with accessories matching said heels.

if i knew you personally i'd make you damage your liver with me.

11. dev...that flick is killing me....aye aye aye

12. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

good afternoon. this is the office of DR+DELUSION. the doctor is currently unavailable. he is currently acing a mass-comm exam, sans studying.

please leave any comments or questions here, and the doctor will reply if he thinks you are worthy of existence. thank you.

a personal note from DR+DELUSION: "DEVILUSH IS UP NEXT. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE PITCTURE JUST YET, IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU, DR+DELUSION."

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

big bump for that lil half shot of devilush....lookin good....

[​IMG]

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I did the exact same thing about a month ago, so it's grown quite nicely now.....

No more long hair for Dr. Dazzle.....

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

buzz cut, full beard