Let Me Evaluate Your Current Hairstyle

DR+DELUSION

last week i switched from a played out/cliche/semi-wavy/matted/long/messy/indie rock cut to an american history x-post neonazi-edward norton cut, styled with aquage transforming paste, although i might switch to american crew hair fibre for short and messy hair.

YES the doctor knows there are hair threads. but this is new and this is different.

what are you rocking. i just may analyze it for you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

buzz cut

classic cut that i wore last summer. i looked like that young skinny kid in the current marc jacobs ad campaigns. you know, the one pictured wearing the denim jacket with the sewn-on skeleton characters? probably not. anyway, kudos if you look like this.

i don't recommend this style to anyone, however, if they:

- are fat

- have scalp blotches

- are missing teeth

- have a swastika tattoo

- have an affinity toward oversized sleeveless tees with mesh shorts and reeboks. and drive a camaro or a stang. or have tattoos on the tops of their feet.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

short clean and fresh.

old italian barber styles.

square back, flat in the front.

very nice. you must, however, keep the lines immaculate.

bonus points if you have dark hair.

does this resemble a classic "caesar?"

if so, then you belong in naples in a high rise condo with plastic covered furniture and an endless supply of liquor and cigarettes. guns are nice, too. this is cool.

go get a tan on the beach and wander the streets of naples, my mobster friend.

nice work!

however it's not as long in the front as the ceasar,

but it is damn classic italian.

Waking up to an expresso and moving right into the campari soda.

Originally posted by slave_one

is this BOZACK? you sound like him...

long black hair and bangs. i am in need of a haircut.

i'm an alter-ego and my name is DR+DELUSION

if i'm correct, i've seen a picture of you with this cut, if not a similar one. girls with bangs are sexy. fuck those who may disagree. bonus points if the bangs approach your eyebrows. the black hair goes well with your complexion. don't ever dye or alter the color.

i could see you rocking this in a fun bar with fun people drinking fun drinks in a fun but classic outfit (brightly colored heels, black with accessories matching said heels.

if i knew you personally i'd make you damage your liver with me.

good afternoon. this is the office of DR+DELUSION. the doctor is currently unavailable. he is currently acing a mass-comm exam, sans studying.

please leave any comments or questions here, and the doctor will reply if he thinks you are worthy of existence. thank you.

a personal note from DR+DELUSION: "DEVILUSH IS UP NEXT. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE PITCTURE JUST YET, IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU, DR+DELUSION."

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

please leave any comments or questions here, and the doctor will reply if he thinks you are worthy of existence. thank you.

a personal note from DR+DELUSION: "DEVILUSH IS UP NEXT. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE PITCTURE JUST YET, IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU, DR+DELUSION."

hahaha, looks like i've banned you in the past

hahah obviously you have been here for a while now to notice that.

i will keep this pic up. it doesnt show anything.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Tesseract

dev...that flick is killing me....aye aye aye

simon cacheton!

mira esos lavios!

<---cut close, not mr. clean close...like a 1 clip close. :cool:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Devilush

hahah i wanna run my fingers through your hair......and mess it up more!!

mess me up girl!

I take good care of my hair because I played with it so much growing up. I've had really long hair, shoulder length, brunette, burgundy, black, etc.

Now I go to a stylist every 2 months. My current hairstyle is medium length, straight with long bangs. Partial light caramel and copper highlights on the top and the rest is my natural hair color (soft black).

No photos.

Originally posted by Devilush

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Devilush/prettylips.jpg'>

rate my hair.

devilush you get an A++++++++++++. the colors and highlights are subtle and SEXY. when you wear it straight, it frames your face wery well, and you have very nice bone structure in your face (i know a thing o two about bone structure, i'm a hollywood platic surgeon when i wanna be.) i think the straight look goes perfectly with the classy casual business attire you sport to work. i could see you in a yuppie bar sipping on a watermelon martini, dominating the scene with your nonchalant and un-hung-up attitude. if you take up smoking OCCASIONALLY, it will add to the appeal, despite the filthy nature of the habit.

when it's curly, the cuteness factor increases by 1 bazillion percent. it just makes you look like a cute and fun person.

the only drawback about your hair is that it encourages lewd behavior from scumbags who want to have buttsex with you. keep up the "i don't take no shit" mindset and you'll be fine.

Originally posted by Tesseract

since my update on the growing hair thread got lost in the meltdown

Tesseract, you should rename yourself "Tresseract."

very cool hair. i find it age appropriate and lifestyle appropriate. not excessively "young" and "hip" (i.e. not immature), but not "boring jaded adult" either. i'm curious as to what products you use, since your hair looks like i's in very good condition.

i'm sure the natural highlights come with the mediterranean climate, and you get bonus points for residing in the area you do. ultra euro old-world-meets-new-world glam. not all of us are so lucky.

so go lounge in the sun, get even TANNER (wrinkles can be fixed, so fuck premature aging due to excessive sun exposure) eat some good greek cuisine, listen to some traditional music and light up a cigarette (or a whole pack at once) for the doctor.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

big bump for that lil half shot of devilush....lookin good....

http://www.n-chicken.net/misc/dscd/m.jpg'>

oh my....

where do i start.

if you can't get your butt on an episode of queer eye, or some other pathetic and obnoxious makeover show, here is what i usually recommend for people in your situation (follow these steps closely):

- go to your garage and close all doors and cover any windows and turn off any vents.

- duct tape a garden hose to your exhaust pipe. make sure that you seal any open space with the tape.

- feed the hose through the passenger side window, and roll it up just enough to hold the hose in place. DON'T SMASH THE HOSE.

- get in the driver's seat of your car. bring a pack of cigarettes, a bottle of vodka, and some painkillers if you enjoy them.

- start the ignition and turn on some italian opera.

then all of your problems will vanish, my friend.

oh my....

where do i start.

if you can't get your butt on an episode of queer eye, or some other pathetic and obnoxious makeover show, here is what i usually recommend for people in your situation (follow these steps closely):

- go to your garage and close all doors and cover any windows and turn off any vents.

- duct tape a garden hose to your exhaust pipe. make sure that you seal any open space with the tape.

- feed the hose through the passenger side window, and roll it up just enough to hold the hose in place. DON'T SMASH THE HOSE.

- get in the driver's seat of your car. bring a pack of cigarettes, a bottle of vodka, and some painkillers if you enjoy them.

- start the ignition and turn on some italian opera.

then all of your problems will vanish, my friend.

I THINK HE WAS JOKEING:lol:

Originally posted by Easy E

I THINK HE WAS JOKEING:lol:

well I think....

so was i geniusboy.

and it's spelled "JOKING."

<3 DR+DELUSION

+++edit: the doctor apologizes for the harsh tone of this message, unless you're a real asshole that is. please be patient with his current disposition.

Archived