i won't kill you or your pets in your respective sleeping states

i'll eventually leave

i'll read any book you hand me

i won't hit on your sister

i'll bum you my paints and caps

i can bartend

i'll roll big cones

so, whada ya say?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, thanks dirty...so far dirty and willy will let me crash on their couches...

btw, i'm not scared of knatty dread locks...dirty hippies don't scare me, either...

know what hippie chicks and hockey players have in common? neither showers until after the third period

MAD FAT CONES EH? i havent had a good cone in a long ass time! shure man hell you can sleap in the guest bed for fucks sake! only if you roll some mad conse so we can smoke in to the night and watch cartoons! come on over, my house is your house!:king:

Originally posted by Kettiecat

acyually i've often wondered how many people would put me up on their couch for a night or two....then i remember that I'm a girl and I could have a free bed every night of the week if I so desired.

Everyone STAND BACK.... here we have a specimen that knows the power of her pussy.

Behold, the power of pussy.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

MAD FAT CONES EH? i havent had a good cone in a long ass time! shure man hell you can sleap in the guest bed for fucks sake! only if you roll some mad conse so we can smoke in to the night and watch cartoons! come on over, my house is your house!:king:

casek, you can crash at my place, each room is a different color, and my mom has lots of vicadins, oh and i wont make you take your shirt off so i can write a shitty hand on your stomach like menstrual boy up there.