let me clear my thoat....

cafe con leche

Being as inarticulate as i am, at least most of the time, i hate getting into stories and even worse having to actually type them out and deal with second guessing every line..but today I've had some interesting yet painful thoughts that a man I recently met has bestowed upon me , and it goes a lil' something like this.....

Frank is 28. Frank is married and has a lovely wife(Mary) of which they have been married 6 years.Frank and Mary both live in studio apartment in nearby Jersey City,NJ , a big city with a semi-small town feel ,populated with mostly blue-collar minorities ,not the 'burbs by any stretch of the imagination. Frank pays your typical bills(rent,car insurance/payments,electric, cable etc.)with the $250$ my man brings home weekly(frank is big on grits and water)... Frank works your typical yet not specifically common 9 to 5 , delivering undercar autoparts to local mechanics via a distribution company...Well now that you know Frank probably better than Mary, this is Franks theory......

verbatim http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>Franks no poet either)"Dont ever get married my man.(glaring at me now as if to see if i am brave enough to challenge his advice) If this silver wedding band wasn't around my pinky i'd fuckin have my tent ...... pitched along the appalachians and live of the land like smokey the fuckin' bare(you kinda get the feel if he was writing it down he'd have bad spelling)... I live to work and work to live and what do i have to look forward to? having fuckin kids? Get the fuck outta here!!for what, so they can go through the same shit?!?!Its all a big cycle and i dont like bikes." so on and so forth and i dash for the exit before the scene gets ugly.

All of Franks preocupations left a lasting impression on me as far as future plans and future decision making is concerned....but now the question comes up...Is busting your ass on the daily just to get by the way you want to live? Are you willing to sideswipe certain conformities to live happily?

...right about now im losing touch on the topic and gettin ignant but i leave the forum open to all you people out in tv land..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is a reality for lot of people out there. i'm working class and i've met a fella thru my work that isn't so far off from frank there. the only difference is he's 40 something and he and his wife don't see eye 2 eye anymore. infact they don't really see each other that often at all. they still live in the same house but in seperate living areas. it's a fuct situation without question.

it's really a long story but i got a similar rant from him one day. i never would've guessed this dude was half as deep as he actually was in 10,000years.

life isn't always what it's cracked up to be and it certainly doesn't have to be fair. make your decisions wisely, heed the warning. it won't make much difference in the end because we've all got to carve our own path. but beware. entrapment and danger is everywhere.

via con dios muchachos.

Archived