1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

let me clear my thoat....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cafe con leche, Jul 25, 2001.

1. cafe con leche

cafe con leche 12oz Member

let me clear my thoat....

Discussion started by cafe con leche - Jul 25, 2001

Being as inarticulate as i am, at least most of the time, i hate getting into stories and even worse having to actually type them out and deal with second guessing every line..but today I've had some interesting yet painful thoughts that a man I recently met has bestowed upon me , and it goes a lil' something like this.....

Frank is 28. Frank is married and has a lovely wife(Mary) of which they have been married 6 years.Frank and Mary both live in studio apartment in nearby Jersey City,NJ , a big city with a semi-small town feel ,populated with mostly blue-collar minorities ,not the 'burbs by any stretch of the imagination. Frank pays your typical bills(rent,car insurance/payments,electric, cable etc.)with the $250$ my man brings home weekly(frank is big on grits and water)... Frank works your typical yet not specifically common 9 to 5 , delivering undercar autoparts to local mechanics via a distribution company...Well now that you know Frank probably better than Mary, this is Franks theory......

verbatim http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>Franks no poet either)"Dont ever get married my man.(glaring at me now as if to see if i am brave enough to challenge his advice) If this silver wedding band wasn't around my pinky i'd fuckin have my tent ...... pitched along the appalachians and live of the land like smokey the fuckin' bare(you kinda get the feel if he was writing it down he'd have bad spelling)... I live to work and work to live and what do i have to look forward to? having fuckin kids? Get the fuck outta here!!for what, so they can go through the same shit?!?!Its all a big cycle and i dont like bikes." so on and so forth and i dash for the exit before the scene gets ugly.

All of Franks preocupations left a lasting impression on me as far as future plans and future decision making is concerned....but now the question comes up...Is busting your ass on the daily just to get by the way you want to live? Are you willing to sideswipe certain conformities to live happily?

...right about now im losing touch on the topic and gettin ignant but i leave the forum open to all you people out in tv land..

cafe con leche - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

drewWrite - Replied Jul 25, 2001

he just married the wrong female

3. st.nick

st.nick 12oz Member

st.nick - Replied Jul 25, 2001

^^

st.nick - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. cafe con leche

cafe con leche - Replied Jul 26, 2001

if your unemployed and still live with ya moms , clap your hands...

5. MASk!

MASk! 12oz Senior Member

MASk! - Replied Jul 26, 2001

I also gather hes broke and works a sucky job which doesnt make his situation any better.

MASk! - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

Klypse - Replied Jul 26, 2001

If he finds a job he likes to do, it wouldnt be so bad, and if he divorced his wife.
    *clap clap*

Klypse - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Jul 26, 2001

this is a reality for lot of people out there. i'm working class and i've met a fella thru my work that isn't so far off from frank there. the only difference is he's 40 something and he and his wife don't see eye 2 eye anymore. infact they don't really see each other that often at all. they still live in the same house but in seperate living areas. it's a fuct situation without question.

it's really a long story but i got a similar rant from him one day. i never would've guessed this dude was half as deep as he actually was in 10,000years.

life isn't always what it's cracked up to be and it certainly doesn't have to be fair. make your decisions wisely, heed the warning. it won't make much difference in the end because we've all got to carve our own path. but beware. entrapment and danger is everywhere.

via con dios muchachos.

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. curious george

curious george 12oz Senior Member

curious george - Replied Jul 26, 2001

clap. bobby brown in tha house?

let me clear my throat..

curious george - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. cafe con leche

cafe con leche - Replied Jul 27, 2001

Frank couldn't spell out the alphabet even if it meant a raise....

10. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia 12oz Member

OGBforMumia - Replied Jul 27, 2001

clap....but what if its your sister. oh well clap clap

OGBforMumia - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. omone

omone 12oz Member

omone - Replied Jul 27, 2001

life isnt always a fucking rap video, boys...

omone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

Klypse - Replied Jul 28, 2001

......what about rap?

Klypse - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: