Let Me Analyze You (ask me a question part2)

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ARCEL

ANALyse

Arcel, i picture you as a younger guy (under 20)..graffiti plays a large part in your life...your always trying to come up with new ideas (ink receipies, tips etc) i have a feeling you have had problems with johnny law in your past.

how accurate was i?

Originally posted by fatbastard

Arcel, i picture you as a younger guy (under 20)..graffiti plays a large part in your life...your always trying to come up with new ideas (ink receipies, tips etc) i have a feeling you have had problems with johnny law in your past.

how accurate was i?

haha, that is so me

Originally posted by krie

ANALyze me

(thats prolly going to go to the homo tones thread i bet)

krie, im getting STRONG vibes with you

i think your nickname is actually what you write (just assuming, sorry to blow your cover) for you i feel graffiti isnt that important to you, you do it for fun once in a while... your recreational priorities lay in other places, basically you work during the week and hang out with your mates and get drunk on the weekends...

for some reason i sence you have a "surfie" gene in you, you like the beach and i dont know i have a feeling you live remotely close to one..

i know you live in australia but i cant figure out what where....i highly doubt melbourne....and hmmmm not really sydney perhaps adelaide or perth? did you also used to skate or are currently skating?

how embarrasing will this be if im completely wrong :lol:

ok how accurate was i?

Originally posted by ARCEL

analyse zee zee

In zeezee's city he is a no namer, and in real life i think he would actually be rather quiet and easily intimidated...he crys for attension and isnt very good with the girls, but has had a few girlfriends who go out with him purely for the sake of going out with him...cause his there...

i have a feeling he really wants to be good at graff, but actually sucks...and has kept at it for a while but has had little to no improvement.

how accurate was i?

Gee, what a wildly specific guess. Who would have ever guessed that a member of a graffiti forum could be *gasp* interested in graffiti and have been *gosh* in trouble with the law. Dun Dun Dun.

Originally posted by SODAMYZyrASS

YO, CAN YOU ANYLYZE ME??

sorry you have 8 posts i have nothing to go by

Originally posted by Evil Dee

Gee, what a wildly specific guess. Who would have ever guessed that a member of a graffiti forum could be *gasp* interested in graffiti and have been *gosh* in trouble with the law. Dun Dun Dun.

i actually thought it wasnt bad, and a lot of people in channel0 are not affliated with. and theres a lot of writers who havent ben caught....AT ALL, also why didnt you say anything about my analysis of krie? it could be completely wrong but not the slightest bit general.

krie, im getting STRONG vibes with you

i think your nickname is actually what you write (just assuming, sorry to blow your cover) for you i feel graffiti isnt that important to you, you do it for fun once in a while... your recreational priorities lay in other places, basically you work during the week and hang out with your mates and get drunk on the weekends...

for some reason i sence you have a "surfie" gene in you, you like the beach and i dont know i have a feeling you live remotely close to one..

i know you live in australia but i cant figure out what where....i highly doubt melbourne....and hmmmm not really sydney perhaps adelaide or perth? did you also used to skate or are currently skating?

how embarrasing will this be if im completely wrong :lol:

ok how accurate was i?

have u been spying on me ? u got my week sussed thats for sure, and the surfie/beach scene, im always at the beach, used to bodyboard a few years back. skating, yea i used to skate a while back too. i give u 99.999999% in accuracy :golfclap:

I wasn't saying you couldn't analyze, i was just pointing out that that one was really weak.

go back to ur melburn extravaganza thread.. come back when u have some knowledge like the fatbastard does

Oh no, i've been put down by a toy who knows nothing about me and wants nothing more than to be an american. Oh the humanity.

oh yeah, i so wanna be american (no diss to americans intended)

im australian born and bred idiot

Originally posted by wiseguy

analyse me, i am curious to see how much people on here know about me... probably very little.

no, i dont think i will...no matter what i say you wont let me know the true validity of it..

your not much of a school person i can tell you that much...

(i bet i will get a reply saying, maaaaaaan i graduated with honours blah blah blah)

Archived