Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Let Me Analyze You (ask me a question part2)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Nov 10, 2003.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

In this thread, i'm going to analyse you..but i have to know you or have read some of your posts (no point asking me if your a rookie with like 20 posts)....you will see how accurate i really am.

or alternately you can call my psychic number...

1300-f-a-t-b-a-s-t-a-r-d

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Arcel, i picture you as a younger guy (under 20)..graffiti plays a large part in your life...your always trying to come up with new ideas (ink receipies, tips etc) i have a feeling you have had problems with johnny law in your past.

how accurate was i?

4. krie

krie Guest

ANALyze me
    (thats prolly going to go to the homo tones thread i bet)

5. Dick Quickwood

haha, that is so me

6. Dick Quickwood

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

krie, im getting STRONG vibes with you

i think your nickname is actually what you write (just assuming, sorry to blow your cover) for you i feel graffiti isnt that important to you, you do it for fun once in a while... your recreational priorities lay in other places, basically you work during the week and hang out with your mates and get drunk on the weekends...

for some reason i sence you have a "surfie" gene in you, you like the beach and i dont know i have a feeling you live remotely close to one..

i know you live in australia but i cant figure out what where....i highly doubt melbourne....and hmmmm not really sydney perhaps adelaide or perth? did you also used to skate or are currently skating?

how embarrasing will this be if im completely wrong :lol:

ok how accurate was i?

8. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

In zeezee's city he is a no namer, and in real life i think he would actually be rather quiet and easily intimidated...he crys for attension and isnt very good with the girls, but has had a few girlfriends who go out with him purely for the sake of going out with him...cause his there...
    i have a feeling he really wants to be good at graff, but actually sucks...and has kept at it for a while but has had little to no improvement.

9. space base

space base Senior Member

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

11. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

Gee, what a wildly specific guess. Who would have ever guessed that a member of a graffiti forum could be *gasp* interested in graffiti and have been *gosh* in trouble with the law. Dun Dun Dun.

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

sorry you have 8 posts i have nothing to go by

i actually thought it wasnt bad, and a lot of people in channel0 are not affliated with. and theres a lot of writers who havent ben caught....AT ALL, also why didnt you say anything about my analysis of krie? it could be completely wrong but not the slightest bit general.

13. krie

krie Guest

have u been spying on me ? u got my week sussed thats for sure, and the surfie/beach scene, im always at the beach, used to bodyboard a few years back. skating, yea i used to skate a while back too. i give u 99.999999% in accuracy :golfclap:

14. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

I wasn't saying you couldn't analyze, i was just pointing out that that one was really weak.

15. krie

krie Guest

go back to ur melburn extravaganza thread.. come back when u have some knowledge like the fatbastard does