Let it roll!

DEPRAVED

Why don't you 12oz. gestapos just let a miami thread run. There are petty squabbles in every thread of every city. What's funny is how you think you're actually going to teach social misfits, which is what a majority of graffiti writers are, how to behave by depriving them of a miami thread. Ignorance, arrogance, and petty hate pervades every bone of most of these graffiti writers and you aren't going to change them. It's pointless if you ask me( and i know no one did), and you should allow the miami scene to be represented so bored people like me can come on here and take a look at what's going on in the streets. Man, just have the people who monitor these boards edit the comments like they are supposed to be doing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why don't you 12oz. gestapos just let a miami thread run. There are petty squabbles in every thread of every city. What's funny is how you think you're actually going to teach social misfits' date=' which is what a majority of graffiti writers are, how to behave by depriving them of a miami thread. Ignorance, arrogance, and petty hate pervades every bone of most of these graffiti writers and you aren't going to change them. It's pointless if you ask me( and i know no one did), and you should allow the miami scene to be represented so bored people like me can come on here and take a look at what's going on in the streets. Man, just have the people who monitor these boards edit the comments like they are supposed to be doing.[/quote']

Reason #1 are fuckos like you who start a thread to bitch instead of dis-prooving the rule that Miami needs no thread.

#2 that last three attempts have been pitiful. i know FLA has some talent however the flicks that you FLA-ians post are booty

#3 try to start a thread of good FLA flicks not your crew that got hype at lunch and crushed the girls bathroom to be cool.

Love

the 12Geshstoposting