Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Let it roll!! part 2

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by DEPRAVED, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEPRAVED

DEPRAVED New Jack

Reason #1 are fuckos like you who start a thread to bitch instead of dis-prooving the rule that Miami needs no thread.
    #2 that last three attempts have been pitiful. i know FLA has some talent however the flicks that you FLA-ians post are booty
    #3 try to start a thread of good FLA flicks not your crew that got hype at lunch and crushed the girls bathroom to be cool.

Love
    the 12Geshstoposting

So am I supposed to disprove the rule by staying quiet, or by starting a miami thread with the hope that you'll find the pictures suitable? Seems to me like you're on "close any miami thread" rampage without even judging the flicks. Whether the flicks are good is relative to who is viewing them. Point is that the flicks are representative of what's going on in the streets. Am I to assume that you're reason for not allowing a miami thread is because you are embarrassed of the scene and would prefer to suppress any showcasing of miami graffiti? You are oppressing my right as a tax-paying american to view random acts of property defacement!! Who are you to decide for all of us what flicks are good or not!!? Mr. Orwell warned us of this kind of thought and media control in his critically acclaimed book 1984; have we learned nothing? Besides, the majority of miami flicks that are posted are by crews that have a close affiliation with this website so I don't know what you're talking about. My conclusion is that you are a boof ass nigga. Peace.

2. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

3. Dema

Dema New Jack

i wish florida would sink into the ocean so that the main attraction to teh united states wasnt fucking disneyland.
    and so you'd drown.

4. DEPRAVED

DEPRAVED New Jack

Yo mah 'cuzn ass niggas across the 12 oz nation! im just a lonley miss' undahstood kid from the slums of middle class suburbia, and i just wanna kick back after a hard dayz night and come on this dsiplay of social detioration to see w who's who and what's what in the miami graff scene nowadays. Please let us post sum pics nigga, pleeez!! Step represent and floss with money and ice and all things that are nice!

5. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

yous mad gay son,makin miami and the rest of florida look mad gay,word son,word

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Dial "B" for "Banned"

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ha ha, do you know what a complete faggot you just sounded like?!?!?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.