Let it rip!

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You gun fetishists are some funny folk. I bet you also go to monstertruck-shows. I don't understand all that amazement, i mean that thing looks antique, didn't they already have them in WW2? And i can almost hear you think "damn, the iraqis would have won the war if they had one of those".

fuck a monster truck show

i'm at the gun show

fuck the nonsense/terrorist/here to bomb shit/blastin metal in every direction/innocent bystanders taught a very hard lesson/i'm the reason there aint no time to reach for that weapon/and reason why niggaz with problems keep on steppin/xzibit ready to scrap/like mike tyson with his liscence back/9 to 5 minimum wage/what type of life is that for me/its blasphemy/you fuckin around with the sundance kid and butch cassidy

Originally posted by igor

You gun fetishists are some funny folk. I bet you also go to monstertruck-shows. I don't understand all that amazement, i mean that thing looks antique, didn't they already have them in WW2? And i can almost hear you think "damn, the iraqis would have won the war if they had one of those".

Hahaha. Monster truck shows are the shit. I want to go see Big Foot. It's in town right now. The last one i saw was out at the beach. I saw Grave digger smoke some fools and then i went for a ride in some fools truck jumpin around the beach. Shit is fun. Add guns to monster trucks and you have unstoppable entertainment.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Has anyone seen those new bad ass high tech guns that fire via electronic ignition and not blackpowder?

Well they shoot like a million bullets in less than a minute...

fuck a mini gun :lol:

You tit.

Thats what a minigun is, 100 bullets per second, no black powder.

They mount em in F-16's.

Oh man i want one.

-Oh yea and you can get 18 meter long ones.

^^ NO, no...I guess you don't know what I'm talking about...

It's mounted like an anti-aircraft missile launcher thing and looks a lot like one too....like a block on a tri pod. Anyhoo the bullets stack on each other, like if the barrel had 10 bullets in it, the bullet closest to end of the barrel is electronically triggered and fired, then the next closest and so on. And its set up with like 100x100 barrells all filled with like 10 bullets, hence a gun that shoots 100,000 bullets in under a minute.

Does that make it a little more clear what I'm talking about?

Found HERE

Tidbits:

Australian inventor Mike O'Dwyer has developed a machine gun that can fire bullets at a rate of 1 million rounds per minute.

In a test firing of 36 barrels, lashed together and firing full bore, the gun reduced a series of 15 wooden doors to toothpicks in just two-tenths of a second.

Electronic charges set off in different parts of the barrel, just fractions of a second apart, fire the bullets in blindingly fast succession using traditional gunpowder.

The result is akin to a laser beam of lead and it offers several advantages over a regular machine gun.

http://a1112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/2002091447/www.wired.com/news/images/full/metal_storm1b_f.jpg'>