Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Let it f-ing Snow.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ethreadzny2, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

The weather outside is frightful, ok no it isnt. But it sucks. Westchester is already getting hit hard. Its only just began. By Sunday we are expected to get 14 inches. I am a short dude, that means my upper body is going to be sticking out of this white shit.

2. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

that sucks LI only has like 6

i still haven't gone out and shoveled yet. i am gonna take a nap and do it later! fuck that!

wow this is my 1000th post, such a meaningful topic.

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

true that , i want snow . maybe it would allow me to skip work .....hmm

4. Ethreadzny2

^its time for a snow party. rock n roll on the 1000th post. I think we have about 6 so far also. But shit aint stopping, Blizzard like conditions. luckily the shoveling is done by the maintance crew here, I feel the pain though. I am just pissed that this is only the beganing. It looks like a 12oz weekend.

5. RubbeRBand

RubbeRBand Member

Man it is so loud outside I feel like I live in the South---read NASCAR: the wind is licking the fucking earth, clitoris style, I cant wait to see them broken branches.

6. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

1st snow is always nice... then comes the ice.

7. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

12oz party tonight

12oz party tonight

12oz party tonight

we're gonna have a 12oz party tonight allright

we're gonna have a 12oz party allright, tonight

black flag? no? ha? forget it....

8. newjersey

newjersey Member

westchester...... PA? my gf goes to the college... GANGSTA

9. Nafe sheeps*

Nafe sheeps* New Jack

hahhaha ur goinna be stickin outta tha snow:lol:
    nahh but that sucks.....heheh

10. 455

455 Guest

11. esp

esp Member

on the brink of fun

i hope it snows 43 feet so then you have to live in an underground snow cave. that would be so very dope rice. :jpotato: :shook: :scream: :yuck: :mean: :huh2: :spin:

12. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

got the frozen mix in the sierras today, snow in the forcast for tomorow.

13. Ethreadzny2

nah westchester county new york, includes the areas outside new york city. yonkers, white plains, ossing, peekskill, port chester and what not. Yonkers is getting hit hard, all the hills are untravelable. so the 12 oz party begans. I will bring the tunes and the keg.

14. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

...it always makes me wonder why the hell anyone moved out there and stayed there during winter in the first place, Im talking about hte pioneers and shit. Theres allot of empty space in the south to live in.

15. yoink

yoink Elite Member

I just got some calls from family earlier pretty much gettin ready to get hammered....looks like a winter wonterland up there huh.

Yeah Its a nice calm 50 degree low down here. better go get my winter gear on;)