Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lesser known writers.....

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Stompin Boyz n Toyz, Jul 5, 2001.

1. Stompin Boyz n Toyz

Stompin Boyz n Toyz Member

dammit

2. blood run cold

blood run cold Member

calling first is for fags..

3. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

don't be so lazy post some fuckin' flicks when you start a thread for farts sake. and that first shit is so wack, nobody gives a shit, its just annoying, but if you want people to know your an underdeveloped grade 5 mind, then hey.....

4. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

close this thread.. topic sucks.. no photos..

l..ultra lame...fo sho.

5. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

6. asetONER

asetONER Member

topic doesnt suck,just the fact that no one is interested in people they've never heard of. scared that they might actually be *gasp* really good!

7. ?

? Guest

look im 7th...finally

8. SymonSays25

SymonSays25 Guest

My site is full of them http:cirrus.spaceports.com/~purefunk
    check out pieces, then Keb, Kasol, Rak, Symon, Sky, Amer

------------------
    pure funk
    Fuck this shit. RAK burns you all!!!!!

9. Fieldy Snuts

Fieldy Snuts Junior Member

damn symon you guys are wack

10. coalition of truth

coalition of truth New Jack

[​IMG]
    aset oner

Aset, lemme know if you dont want it up.
    Ill take it down.

11. SymonSays25

SymonSays25 Guest

HOWTHAFUCKDOYOUFIGURE!?!?!?!

12. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

shoulda waited till you found these flicks you speak of...do you think you would actually get a result for your query by starting a thread with no pictures for us to look at? common sense should tell you your're in the bench and...wait, nevermind...
    oh please, somebody close this thread...or delete it, and make a new one once you post some picctchas...

13. visualJAZZ

visualJAZZ Member

i hear that arsone kid is good, anyone got any of his flix? he isnt that well known though

14. JedaOne

JedaOne Member

blah blah blah

15. asetONER

asetONER Member

anyone got flicks of some lesser known/unknown/up-and-coming writers that they can post up.....i've got a few in mind,but dont want to jack flicks and dont know how to post. if you can post good work by a writer that we should all know about,please do so. i like the writers who's flicks get posted up in here,but me,i get tired of looking at the same big name writers.....help this thread out and ill try and see if i can get some flicks to post up here.
    thanx

------------------
    "...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller