Less Cops! :five-o:

mangoria

Terror Alert Level Will Drop to Yellow

By JOHN J. LUMPKIN, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - The nation's terror alert level will be lowered one step, to yellow, on Friday, a Homeland Security official said. However, airports and airlines will keep their high alert status.

Homeland Security officials were expected to announce the change later Friday at a news conference, an agency official said on condition of anonymity.

The official offered no reason for reducing the alert to the middle level of the five-color scale, but the move suggests the immediate threat of attacks on U.S. targets has abated somewhat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

has anyone seen the color codes,,,,ever, cuz i havent....i have no idea what shit means, its all just colors. They had signs posed at the airport about what orange meant, but it was the normal, dont let people pack for you, dont leave shit around........whats it all mean?

the "codes" have always been around....I learned as a yungun the set of color codes from Jeff Cooper about personal safety....and they are pretty much the same thing..

Comments on Security

By Jeff Cooper

White – Oblivious to the world around you. This would be the state you’re in reading a good book. Dangerous when in public.

Yellow-relaxed awareness. The state you should be in whenever you’re out and about.

Orange-you’ve identified a specific possible threat

Red-you just need your mental trigger tripped (sight of a gun etc.) to use deadly force.

Thats what I Use.

Well, to me it seems like the whole thing is backwards. Because as soon as it ever did hit green (oscar), terrorists would know to hit us up - because we weren't expecting it again. I think the lower the level, the higher chance we have of being attacked.

Archived