lemmings -OR- 7 hours for a gay ass beret???

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i just watched jay leno, and they had dave chapple interviewing people standing in line at a sporting goods store outside of the olympics for 7 or more hours for a fucking olympic BERET?!?!?!? is this what its come down to? im sure the romans are crapping their togas right now...team spirit? NO. pride for your country...NO. (well maybe in a twisted marketing sense). YOU WANT A GOD DAMN BLUE, GAY ASS BERET THAT YOU PROBABLY PAYED LIKE 60 BUCKS FOR!!! oh my lord, im moving to canada...whos got a room for me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

greeks, romans...close enough. ive been drinking. would you gouys stand for like 10 hours in the cold for a BERET??? its not even a baseball cap.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

have you guys heard whats happening to roots canada since wer making the american stuff? the stores are apparently getting mobbed, people buying things they have no use for and dont even know whatthey are.

yeah i heard a bit of that , anyone know the whole story behind it .......why is roots making american stuff

Archived