lemme tell you a little story about a man named meatball.

cloner

so a few nights ago, me and some of my boys were out painting, and this homeless dude was near this place we were hittin up and he came over and was talkin to us. seemed like a pretty cool dude, so none of us cared. we were just catchin hollows and throwups along this street, and out of nowhere, 2 cop cars rip around the corner and screech to a hault right next to us. naturally, we take off running, but meatball..what does he do you ask? Like the fucking trooper he is, he starts acting all nuts and screaming and freaking the shit out of these cops while we made a safe getaway. Oh but the story doesnt end there, today i was back down around that area riding, and who do i see chillin on the bench? none other than meatball. so i bought him a meatball sub from subway for helpin us out. Thats how he got his name. So anyways, heres to all the cool homeless dudes out there, and most importantly, heres to you meatball.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got a homeless guy in a wheelchair with no legs kind of near this spot where alot of writers hit up. anyways when cops show up he always helps the writers to get away. anyways we get this guy food, money, booze, and christmas hats, and help him build up his shelter/tent when the weather turns sour. roger oner down with the crew for life!!

sometimes its good to be good.

shit... dude at one of our spots flashed a fucking blade, and would always yell at us (bringing more heat). fuck that guy.

but i've run into some cool cats.... dave, mike, and crazy cooter... mike was kinda annoying (clucker)... cooter was cool... i have a flick of him standing in front of my peices.. he was catching out to florida, "why florida?" "why not? beer and bikinis"

there was this cool ass bum called crazy eddie by the real on the low piece spot around my crib...so we go there one day and he is buildin a lil shaq....so we kind of help him build it..then start paintin...next thing u know this guy is begging to see a can...so we give him one black and one white.....and anytime we had some scraps we would throw them to em....anyway...we leave this dude alone to let him do his own thing...we come back the next day....and this dude had produced one of the illest pieces of art i have ever seen...not even any kind of name....it was just pure amazement....we tryed to make sure no one fucked with it but there is just too many toys to count...few months later sum assholes set his house ablaze....he was such a cool dude though we all gathered a bunch of wood metal and what not and build him a huge 3 room shack....it a perfect spot where they would need fuckin axe's to knock this shit down....he still lives there till this day...every now n then hell come up to the streets and drink a few brews...