legal walls...

valek13

LEGAL WALLS!!! Should they be tagged? It is, however, a wall where people often piece (or try to) and changes almost every day. But, should they be destroyed with a bunch of tags? That includes markers. Or should it be kept strictly for straight up pieces on a clean wall? We have that issue here in Portland...Lotta people trying to put up good shit and let it ride...then some asshole will come along and completely wreck yer shit! Don't get me wrong, i'm all for "if you go over it, burn it!" But since graffiti seems to be "in" this year, again, do we just battle for space? Or do you let the better piece ride? What do YOU think? See you at the wall fuckerz!!! peace...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami
Originally posted by valek13

LEGAL WALLS!!! Should they be tagged? It is, however, a wall where people often piece (or try to) and changes almost every day. But, should they be destroyed with a bunch of tags? That includes markers. Or should it be kept strictly for straight up pieces on a clean wall? We have that issue here in Portland...Lotta people trying to put up good shit and let it ride...then some asshole will come along and completely wreck yer shit! Don't get me wrong, i'm all for "if you go over it, burn it!" But since graffiti seems to be "in" this year, again, do we just battle for space? Or do you let the better piece ride? What do YOU think? See you at the wall fuckerz!!! peace...

Are you that fucking stupid? BOMB A LEGAL WALL OH YEA TAGS AND THROWS GET UP WOO

DUMBFUCK LOOK AROUND YOU SEE ALL THEM WALLS? YEA ITS ILLEGAL BUT THATS WHERE BOMBS AND THROWS AND 6 COLOR PEICES STAY...THE ONLY PEICES ON LEGAL WALLS SHOULD LOOK FUCKING GODLY BECAUSE THEIR THE ONLY ONES WHO DESERVE IT..NOT SOME 2 MONTH OUT OF THE WHOLE TOY WHO IS TOO AFRAID HES GOING TO GET CAUGHT AND LOSE HIS BELTON...GOD DAMN.

Archived