Legal Question

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

na na na

Originally posted by GucciCondom

So I got arrested tonight. Isn't it illegal to handcuff behind the back if your under 18? He tackled the shit out of me and handcuffed behind my back. And the strangled my boy cus we wouldn't give someone else up.

get a lawyer ya feckin eejat

Plus how can they just stop you for no reason and fucking fuck with you. I was just walking up the street with a couple of my boys..all the sudden 3 cops come and he says come here..we keep walking and I get fucking the shit tackled out of me. And the asshole didn't even let me have my cigarettes back..IM SO FUCKING HEATED RIGHT NOW.

Yeah he straight choked the shit out of him and was screaming asking who ran away. I don't even give a fuck I'm more pissed that the asshole took my cigarettes while I was in the cell. Nothing like getting locked up and having no cigarettes the whole rest of the night.

last time i got arrested i had scabs around my wrists from the cuffs for a week...

and i have never had the cuffs in front, and i've only been arrested three times after turning 18...

be glad you got off as easy as you did...

i'm not saying you shouldn;t make some nopise about shit, but "my cuffs were in back while my buddy's were in front" and "i done got my smokes stoleded" is nothing compared to a broken nose or some shit...

like i said, complain! nothing makes me happier than seeing a pig have to face up his mistakes,

but don't forget that it coulda been a lot worse...

cheers, gucci... at least you all are ok...

i have heard that handcuffs shit before but i think its just one of the bullshit rumors.

about 5 years ago a guy i knew got punched in the face by a cop for being a smart ass.he wasnt being arrested or anything i heard he got fired.

cops are wierd with what they care about, one night there was this fight about 15 people involved like 5 people went to hospital cops watched the whole thing and didnt try to stop it at all my mate said they went and busted people on the train station for not having tickets after it was over.

one night i was so drunk i tagged this window and i was running to get back to the group i was with and two huge cops attacked me from behind and threw me on the ground and cuffed me... because they thought i was running away from them.

that was a ruff night.. the police do whatever the fuck they want.

when i got arrested the dude goes "stand still!!" so we did (we were trapped from both sides)..the guy came up behind me, and threw me on the floor, kinda gently though....he came up behind my mate and barged him PROPER hard (hes black)...not saying it was racism but my mate went fucking flying....it was pretty funny now i look back at it

Yeah I guess its just one of those rumors. Around here its easy to get off though. Last time I re-scheduled court and they fucked up on it so I never went and I got off. And like 15 people got arrested in a paddy wagon..and one of the bitches showed up to court with a lawyer..and they let them all off just cause of that. So I'm going to talk to a lawyer because I think its fucking harassment for them to stop you from simply walking up the street and fuck with you and say let me smell your breath and shit.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Yeah I guess its just one of those rumors. Around here its easy to get off though. Last time I re-scheduled court and they fucked up on it so I never went and I got off. And like 15 people got arrested in a paddy wagon..and one of the bitches showed up to court with a lawyer..and they let them all off just cause of that. So I'm going to talk to a lawyer because I think its fucking harassment for them to stop you from simply walking up the street and fuck with you and say let me smell your breath and shit.

all the cops/court will say is that the police had reasonable suspicions that you were up to something wrong, and that gives them any damn right to go up to you and smell your breath, check your pockets, and cuff you....

police cops can do whatever they want to do at the moment, however, like vinyl junkie said... you can complain, and if your lucky enough, the cops will face consequences....

Yeah I am going to the doctor tomarrow to get checked out because im fucked up. If I can't get off from the shit I got from them tackling me, my wrist is all messed up and I'm pretty sure my knuckle is broken..cus they cuffed me all fucked up.

Plus where I live if you show up with a lawyer you usually get off without even arguing.

Yeah it is some weak shit but theres not much I could have done about it. Its not like I'm out drinking and shit..I was at a house..then was headed home and got stopped along the way which is like 2 blocks from eachother. I guess it was just bad luck.

right right, what i meant by the weak bit was that, you know youre not suppost to be drinking yet, reguardless if you can handle it or not.

and youve already been busted once.

yea it sounds like some bad luck, i agree, but knowing you already got busted for it, if i was you, i would have been more cautious.

in this case, cautious sounds like not walking outside drunk. you were drunk right? or were drinking on the way home? if so, thats stupid.

all im saying is if i was you, id be more cautious, especially in your situation.

i wouldnt be drinking unless i was planning on staying where im drinking at.

Yeah I have been cautious as fuck. And I wasn't drinking on the way home I drank before I was headed home. And I didn't figure there was anything to worry about because my house is literally 5 seconds from where I was, and if I'm minding my own business I wouldn't expect them to pull me over anyway. But I guess thats not how it turned out. I'm not worried about it now though cus I'm off to the doctor tomarrow and I'm not letting these fuckers take me that easily. I will fight this shit to the end. But I am not drinking anymore its really not worth the trouble, I'll just go back to smoking ELs instead of drinking because atleast I can be lit as hell and they can't do shit about it.

Archived