Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Legal Question

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Jun 13, 2004.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

So I got arrested tonight. Isn't it illegal to handcuff behind the back if your under 18? He tackled the shit out of me and handcuffed behind my back. And the strangled my boy cus we wouldn't give someone else up.

2. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:lol:

sucks man. and no, its not illegal to hand cuff you behind the back (that i know of) what kinda goofy question is that?

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

you done got knocked. It's not illegal. I've never heard of anything like that, when I got arrested when I was under 18 I got the cuffs behind the back

4. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

I fought the law....And the...... law won

5. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

yeah if one is under the age of 18 they must be handcuffed with these. you may be able to sue that cop dude.
    [​IMG]

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

:lol: :lol:

7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

na na na

get a lawyer ya feckin eejat

8. GucciCondom

Well I don't know I heard before that the shit was illegal.. they cuffed everyone else in front..so they must do it for a reason.

9. GucciCondom

Plus how can they just stop you for no reason and fucking fuck with you. I was just walking up the street with a couple of my boys..all the sudden 3 cops come and he says come here..we keep walking and I get fucking the shit tackled out of me. And the asshole didn't even let me have my cigarettes back..IM SO FUCKING HEATED RIGHT NOW.

10. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

On a side note, your friend could sue the cop for police brutality......Choking some you could be considered ''illegal''....

11. GucciCondom

Yeah he straight choked the shit out of him and was screaming asking who ran away. I don't even give a fuck I'm more pissed that the asshole took my cigarettes while I was in the cell. Nothing like getting locked up and having no cigarettes the whole rest of the night.

12. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

last time i got arrested i had scabs around my wrists from the cuffs for a week...
    and i have never had the cuffs in front, and i've only been arrested three times after turning 18...
    be glad you got off as easy as you did...
    i'm not saying you shouldn;t make some nopise about shit, but "my cuffs were in back while my buddy's were in front" and "i done got my smokes stoleded" is nothing compared to a broken nose or some shit...
    like i said, complain! nothing makes me happier than seeing a pig have to face up his mistakes,
    but don't forget that it coulda been a lot worse...

cheers, gucci... at least you all are ok...

14. i is a fraud

i is a fraud New Jack

i have heard that handcuffs shit before but i think its just one of the bullshit rumors.
    about 5 years ago a guy i knew got punched in the face by a cop for being a smart ass.he wasnt being arrested or anything i heard he got fired.
    cops are wierd with what they care about, one night there was this fight about 15 people involved like 5 people went to hospital cops watched the whole thing and didnt try to stop it at all my mate said they went and busted people on the train station for not having tickets after it was over.

15. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

vinyl has a good point.