LEFT HANDED?

EgoManiakal

You know a friend of mine is getting into writing... and i'm helping him out a bit here and there and i noticed.. what a real pain in the ass it is to be aleft handed writer. I mean left handed people have problems just writing with a pen on paper alone because there hand smears everything they write after they write it. Us normal human beings that are right handed- write our names from left to right. Sinch no problem, left handed writers have to like take a walk if tehey do a handstyle or somthing. Any left handed writers want to like share perhaps some insight?

:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KING BLING

Do you crave attention?

Do you crave attention?

Do you crave attention?

Do you crave attention?

Do you crave attention?

Yeah i tried it before- and on one occasion there was me with 2 silvers filling with both hands because it started pouring outside. My old homeboy i used to paint with was left handed and had no problem so i never thaught about it. Hed lean over ne side of the building and ide get the other side with my right.

thansk for the feedback guys i'll let him know about the postive side of being left handed

http://spirit.xnerd.net/profiles/flanders.gif'>

• 2 years later...

I'm lefthanded, sometimes when I'm sketching in my book I smear my outlines.

But ketching is really the only time I have problems.

Whenever I paint I fill something big I do it with my right. Outline and fine details are always with my left.

The only advantage I've noticed Is when there is a wall on the left side of me, I can catch a tag and I don't even have to stop walking.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...