Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LEFT HANDED?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by EgoManiakal, Oct 2, 2004.

1. EgoManiakal

EgoManiakal Senior Member

You know a friend of mine is getting into writing... and i'm helping him out a bit here and there and i noticed.. what a real pain in the ass it is to be aleft handed writer. I mean left handed people have problems just writing with a pen on paper alone because there hand smears everything they write after they write it. Us normal human beings that are right handed- write our names from left to right. Sinch no problem, left handed writers have to like take a walk if tehey do a handstyle or somthing. Any left handed writers want to like share perhaps some insight?

:idea:

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Do you crave attention?

3. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

The fuck? I'm left handed and it's the same with either hand.

Handle your paint like you handle your cock, not your toothbrush.

C-c-c-c-cloooosed-Unnniit!

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Whoops, I think you thought this was PG.

Wrong forum!

We don't give a fuck here.

5. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

6. yapiteeyap

yapiteeyap Member

ALRIGHT PEOPLE PACK IT UP ITS A RAP

7. flippingreat

flippingreat Junior Member

im left handed and your ink does not smear when you writer because you get used to writing with ure wrist lower than the line. and how the fuck did u think its harder to write with your left hand? :confused:

8. SIPPINJUICE

SIPPINJUICE Junior Member

sometimes i cry myself to sleep because im left handed

9. doesntcrush

doesntcrush Member

somtimes the best reach spots can only be reached by a lefty.

10. EgoManiakal

i whipe my ass with my left

my bad guys, i was looking everywhere for this thread to answer my friend- and i have no clue how the hell i posted it in 3rd rail and not chanel zero. Thanks for the insight and all the fish.

[​IMG]

11. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

You are an idiot. It got moved to third rail from channel zero. But, I agree, it should be closed anyway.

12. alcohol

alcohol New Jack

im left handed..never had problems with it. only with climbing on pipes to put my tag up on the right side of the wall :crazy:

13. rinse

rinse Member

i am a lefty but it is so hard for me to cop a tag as a lefty, that i gave up writing for breakdancing... but thats real tricky to do left handed too, have you tried it?

14. EgoManiakal

Yeah i tried it before- and on one occasion there was me with 2 silvers filling with both hands because it started pouring outside. My old homeboy i used to paint with was left handed and had no problem so i never thaught about it. Hed lean over ne side of the building and ide get the other side with my right.

thansk for the feedback guys i'll let him know about the postive side of being left handed
    [​IMG]

15. killnshit

killnshit New Jack

left handed

i heard being left handed was a birth defect:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: