Left Eye / Suge Knight Conspiracy

E-DubleSkilZ

Ok this may not be true but,

We all know she signed a solo deal w/ The Row. Well i heard that she was w/ some of Tha Row Members on this Vacation. Im not sure the figures but Suge owed her a few mill for the deal. Now if her albulm was completed her sales are gunna be remarkably higher than if she was alive.

Would Suge even fuck around like this after his sentence and all the heat on him? Who knows. Personally i think he was responsible for the killing of Tupac and Biggie. Loretta Wallace (Biggies mom) also just filed a lawsuit againt the city of Los Angeles.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

against LA because one of their cops was corupt (oh shit thats funny), well many of their cops are corrupt, but a few of them were somehow involved w/ death row and supposedly the Tupac death. There is substatial evidence against an ex-cop but LA won't pursue it, or some shit. I heard something about it but forgot the details.

Suge is a scary mofo out for some cash, so I can see it.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Another thing 7 people in the car. Shes the only 1 that died? Some People in the car didnt even get injured. Kinda Strange

no not a bit strange. i know someone who was hit head on while driving.. almost died and was hospitalized for like a year.. hellicoptered to the best hosptial in the state.. the person in the passenger's seat had a bruse on her wrist. thats all.

not that odd.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

almost died and was hospitalized for like a year.. hellicoptered to the best hosptial in the state.. the person in the passenger's seat had a bruse on her wrist.

thats completely mind boggling..

• 5 months later...
Guest PAYROLL

who gives a fuck if he killed both of 'em and left eye? he should kill himself while he's at it. suge knight is a fat bitch. i'd tell him to his face. and you, my friend, are gay for proposing such hip-hop conspiracy theories. the shit just isn't a big deal. oh yeah, there is no "u" in "soprano." spell your name correctly, mothergrabber.

Archived