Lee TF5

mapo wc

I know you guys hate requests in the Bench. But Ive asked a few times inside old school NYC train threads to no avail. I jock Lee hardcore. Ever since I saw Subway Art he's been my favorite writer. His style is nice. He's mad talented.

I was hoping Id get to see a few flicks of his shit before I go to the Army. C'mon, Im gonna defend the country for you guys the least you can do is hook me up with some Lee flicks, heh. I dont even care if theyre from other websites, books, mags or anything. The only ones Ive ever seen of him are from Subway Art - so dont post any of that..but any other pic Id love to see.

Lee - The Fabulous Five

Thanks in advance. Once again, sorry to post a request in the Bench.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

AWWW HELL YEAH!

That last one is fuckin sicc.

I requested some when I first

got here, you deserve it more mapo.

I got 5 family members, and 3 friends

in your shoes man. My heart goes out

to all of you, thanx.

LEE is one of my favorite writers as well.

I wish I could have seen more

GNOME and VULCAN pieces.

I really liked those guys styles.

Guest Can you sign my book???

I saw LEE in a bar a little over a year ago, bumped into him playin pool...Ya know, little tipsy, got a little giddy within myself, then continued...How many whole cars does he have to his credit???I heard 200 or more...Fuckin insane...

Thanks alot Scotch.

And thanks for the words Webster.

That helicopter on the wall is sick!

Its crazy..if anyone not into graff looked at any of those trains..and especially that wall..theyd say there was no way it was done with spraypaint.

Did you talk to Lee about graf at all in the bar? Hes gotta be in his mid 30s or something right? Is he still active, or involved in the scene in anyway? I think I saw on Zephyrs' website a piece by Lee with 1990 dated on it..and it said 'here I go again' like he was getting back in the scene or something.

Guest Can you sign my book???

No, I didnt talk to him...He was talkin to someone and I didnt really want to bother him...I guess I should have huh...Oh well...

Archived