lee scratch perry!

jah

this fuckers playing on the 19th!!!!!! im goin to get a ticket tomorrow! i cant fukin believe this guys playing here!!!! finally! i get to see an original! fuck yeah!! im so fuckin stoked right now i cant even explain!! this fucker produced a lot of bobs shit! bow down motherfuckers!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by jah

whatsup night owls/dpc....

i just burned one down for uncle boy....

i'm so honored *tear

i havent lit one up since my smoking buddy went back to cali.

damn i miss driving home late at night over the H3, smoking out and talking story.:(

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i'm so honored *tear

i havent lit one up since my smoking buddy went back to cali.

damn i miss driving home late at night over the H3, smoking out and talking story.:(

:( I havnt lit since that time he share dat J with me, and you were drunk and totally dissed on dem girls....it made me laugh so hard a tear almost dropped...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

:( I havnt lit since that time he share dat J with me, and you were drunk and totally dissed on dem girls....it made me laugh so hard a tear almost dropped...

holy shit i forgot about that night :lol:

that was hella fun. "ungaranz bizzatches. lookin like cristina aguilera with busted hair." :lol:

hey hey! seen lee perry twice, first time wasn't sure what to expect, i was realy scared of seeing such a legend and being disappointed by him, but he was fucking brilliant, a huge venue and he was on top form...the second time was a tiny venue, a wee ferry on a river, but he was excellent again (although all his singing seemed to be just babble) and he had a woman sitting behind him skinning up joint after joint to pass to him:lol:

so aye, hail the mighty upsetter! enjoy yourself jah, you won't be disappointed :P

Guest BROWNer

i saw lee perry a few years ago...shit was hilarious.

good music, good humor. many references to his

'big black dick'. that dude is like 4 foot 1.

plus he has the illest clothing steez i've ever

seen, 6 decades of flavor(some fans might remember

when he glued pieces of different colored glass

to his boots and strutted around).....^

Archived