Lectures, Interviews

McLovin

Speeches, Lectures, Interviews, Seminars, Documentaries

Anything you find inspiring or educational..

Recently I have been watching a lot of Walter Block's lectures & Interviews

Most of it is Libertarian Anarcho/Capitalist based with reference to Austrian Economics..things like that.

< mid 80's

Feel free to post about anything.. Science, Economics, Law, History, Philosophy, Theology, Politics.. Whatever floats your boat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

European Civilisation 1648-1945 by John Merriman - Yale University.

This course offers a broad survey of modern European history, from the end of the Thirty Years' War to the aftermath of World War II. Along with the consideration of major events and figures such as the French Revolution and Napoleon, attention will be paid to the experience of ordinary people in times of upheaval and transition. The period will thus be viewed neither in terms of historical inevitability nor as a procession of great men, but rather through the lens of the complex interrelations between demographic change, political revolution, and cultural development.

http://oyc.yale.edu/history/hist-202

ItunesU/youtube

Really interesting subject, lecturer is entertaining, humourous and passionate. Really great listening for public transport, long drives, cycling, etc.

Ha, in response to your silly comment when you neeged me..., like a child:

I watched enough. I know who he is, I know his platform and I'm not interested in listening to someone who berates his audience and tells them how important his thoughts are rather than leaving that up to the listener to decide.

Kid, you're an idiot, you've made that very clear over the last few months by your behaviour on this website. So you more than likely fall for this dramatised, evangelistic style crap. Others that have a little more depth than you don't. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Have fun taking internet forums so seriously.

Tells people not to take things serious on a forum. then Insults the person who is posting the video hhmm.. Says he is done with the thread.. then continues to post. Kind of hypocritical don't you think? Don't like the video, fine. I don't expect everyone to. I was willing to over look his arrogance & actually listen to the things he had to say. Yeah he was a little evangelistic I could really give a fuck & it wasn't even about that anyway.

• 2 weeks later...