Leathal Addiction: Americas Love of Guns

Hank Parker

I watched this special lastnight about Americas love of guns on Skyone.

It was real interesting how we looked through the British peoples eyes. Good show, and some funny stuff like "where you can even buy guns in your local food mart" hahahahahaha. Still, I bring this up beacuse of that whole thread we started about the Assault rifle ban. I wish every one interested in that thread could have seen it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by porque

...there's nothing better than being able to roll to wal-mart, pick up some groceries, maybe a new toilet seat cover, and a shotgun...damn...good ol america...

ummmm, how about the satisfaction of knowing that your purchases are helping to widen the gap between the classes, helping to insure women and minorities are kept as unequal and that all your music is free of swear words?

you're forgetting all the most awesomest parts!

seeks/they do got krylon for $2.39 a can though.

Originally posted by seeking

ummmm, how about the satisfaction of knowing that your purchases are helping to widen the gap between the classes, helping to insure women and minorities are kept as unequal and that all your music is free of swear words?

you're forgetting all the most awesomest parts!

seeks/they do got krylon for $2.39 a can though.

...not to mention that i can eat a bigmac and get a hair cut while i'm waiting on my oil change...

Archived