Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

leArning disabiltiieessneeze

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taco bell bomber, Jul 3, 2001.

1. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

my parents want the school to give me a test to see if i might have learning disabilities..so my mom goes up to my guidence office and says that she wants them to give me the test..so the guy at the office tells her that shed have to pay like a grand for the testing..then she finds out that its a state requirement for the school to pay for the test and that the guy lied to her..my mom is all pissed and wants to like throw a shoe at the guy..but i was jus wondering if any of you have learnign disabilities?
    peace

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

3. Siris

Siris Member

i gots me some of dem

4. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

a guud ejookashun iz hard too fined

5. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i have adhd, and its not a learning disabilty, although it can effect your schooling

6. TheGarbageMan

TheGarbageMan Member

heh hell yea i come home and i cant concentrate and shit and i jus got asked to leave outa my good high school cuz they think i was bad no matter how hard id try i couldnt like follow directions or concentrate so i got tested and i have it so i took some pill jus before final exams they foudn out and it really helps you concentrate and shit if you do got it...my parents was like callin me a retard and sayin i was bad and yellin at me for doin shit wrong blah blah all bullshit even tho i would try...shit pissed me off
    get tested it helps if you do got it alot

7. W.W.F

W.W.F New Jack

i thought i was add for years..i barely got outa school...and one day i decided to call my mom to confirm how bad i was with add.....she told me i wasnt..i was close to genius....thats not what the school princible told me, thats not what the shirinks told me.....but records show i wasnt...fuckin mind games...if you're adhd i feel kinda bad for you guys...smoke as much weed as you can to slow you down...if you find out there's something wrong with you
    take it....and make sure they're tellin you the truth..but always do what has to be done///willy wonka forever

8. I got some serious ADD, but wasn't diagnosed with it until too late. ADD wasn't well known in the early 80's, so somehow, I learned to manage working with it and even using it to my advantage (I work a LOT better when I leave things for the last minute) without ever being diagnosed. Therefore, I don't get prescriptions to dope stuff like Dexedrin or Aderol (sp?). I've noticed that most people with ADD have some serious brains working inside their heads (my little brother is about 12 billion times more ADD'd than I am, and I swear, he's a fuckin GENIUS), so I suggest to put your disabilities to good use. Its hard to explain how I managed to get good work done out of not wanting to do work at all, but trust me, it's possible. Good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I have ADD - El Mamerro sounds pretty accurate. Look at me (Nobody knows me, so this makes little sense) I graduated Highschool.

another thought has crossed my mind, personally I feel its pertained to me having ADD.

I believe my memory has been affected by marijuana in such a way that Im at the point where I can no longer associate stoned experiances with the effects of previous experiances, simply because I can no longer vividly remember them. There is no longer anything to compare my next experiance to.

10. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

oh yeah, heres a fact:

Thomas Edison was diagnosed with ADD. No kidding.

11. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

i diagnosed my self with add, my parents paid some bitch doctor hella money to confirm what i told them, dropped out of highschool in 9th grade to pursue graffiti full time http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> went to jail twice, dont have a drivers licence and still manage to make around thirty grand a year and have a beautiful girlfriend as well as a resume that gets corp.s on my nuts....im also a bit dyslexic, as in i mix up left and right when im not paying attention...but fuck, i make almost twice as much as my bitch stepsister who sunk over 60 grand into a highly accredidted school....
    life is what you make of it.

12. newjersey

newjersey Member

is jerking off 4 times a day a disability...........

13. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

igba ggerergghave ahsaaa ddissabbiltiyyyyhfb.....is speaking random geberish a disability?

14. cafe con leche

cafe con leche Member

hav you sene my basebaal?

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Stop taking drugs. I hope it makes you feel better.