leamington

stemuk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

! Sup...Stem I quite like that character up there ^ looks like doc zoidberg as a child or sumat lol...Think that and the robot are easily the dopest charcter desgins on this thread.

Theres hardly any graff in leam tho is there ;X An insentive to do more?

Originally posted by Snow-man@Mar 2 2006, 07:23 PM

! Sup...Stem I quite like that character up there ^ looks like doc zoidberg as a child or sumat lol...Think that and the robot are easily the dopest charcter desgins on this thread.

WHAT U SNIFFIN AFTER SNOWMAN?

U ARE ALL SERIOUS TOYS, GOT THE TOY ATTITUTE... GIVIN ADVICE ON HOW TO PAINT ALL READY STEM? WHAT A JOKE.....

WHO HAD THE RUDENESS TO PUT YOSE ON THE SAME THREAD AS U LOT? DONT GIVE THE WORLD THE WRONG IDEA THAT HE PAINTS OR WOULD EVEN CONSIDER PAINTIN WITH ANY OF YALLLLLLLLLLL

ANY ISSUES WITH WHAT I GOT TO SAY, MMMMM WELL FUK OF I COULDNT GIVE A SHIT! IM OUT!

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Mar 4 2006, 02:19 PM

aow3.jpg

bizarre,but blinding

yea this is real nice especially cos it looks like a street spot, you dont see full colour characters like that in street spots usually, fair play to whoever done it

Originally posted by ESTA+Mar 13 2006, 06:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ESTA - Mar 13 2006, 06:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Snow-man@Mar 2 2006, 07:23 PM

WHAT U SNIFFIN AFTER SNOWMAN?

U ARE ALL SERIOUS TOYS, GOT THE TOY ATTITUTE... GIVIN ADVICE ON HOW TO PAINT ALL READY STEM? WHAT A JOKE.....

WHO HAD THE RUDENESS TO PUT YOSE ON THE SAME THREAD AS U LOT? DONT GIVE THE WORLD THE WRONG IDEA THAT HE PAINTS OR WOULD EVEN CONSIDER PAINTIN WITH ANY OF YALLLLLLLLLLL

ANY ISSUES WITH WHAT I GOT TO SAY, MMMMM WELL FUK OF I COULDNT GIVE A SHIT! IM OUT!

[/b]

who ever said yose painted with anyone??

this is for leam graff, and those peices are in leam, so its up.