leaf blower appreciation

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^That's what I was thinking.... my whole thing is like, fuck raking leaves.... they're gonna blow back in the yard anyway, and the trees are gonna drop more next year anyway. Solution: chop down trees.

Oh, and can you believe that it didn't really even get cold here until last week or so.... we saw our first freeze. Christmas day was short sleeve wheather, no joke.

i remember a few years ago in so cal they tried to outlaw them due to emmissions, all the gardners were pissed and showed up at city hall protesting and stuff ... eventuly the ban was lifted and i dont think anyone has tried it again.

but to add the FUNK !!!!!!!!!

http://www.desmothernismo.com/images/im2480400.jpg'>

BY: Rubén Ortiz Torres

Cusomized leafblower machine with goldplated engine, velvet and metalflake candy paintjob

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

hhaha what!?? please explain... is it like, wetted TP in a leaf blower.... that would be awesome, talk about spitball in your hair.

the easy way: tape a paint roller handle to the end of the blower, stick a roll of toilet paper on there, turn it on, and it shoots about 15 of paper... then just keeps rolling... i'll try to put pictures up when i get home...