LEAD ONE

HOT BOY

this thread is going out to my boy lead. you may think hes a toy and not good and shit, and youre right, but that dont mean he cant have his own thread on 12oz. hes fuckin doin it up. when he flares up, niggas know. like i was in the fuckin yard, 2 yard in queens, and i seen him fucking doin it. it was him and met and sigh and shit. they was flarin up. and when met came through and threw up his piece on the steel(graffer for "trains") i was like damn son. nigga knew what he was doin. and so did lead. they was profesionals. not like van bode or nothin but they was fuckin shit up. probably like one of the top ten writers in the us if not the whole world. so i was like, yo lead, that you? and he was like ya, its me king lead. so i thread him some belton montana green with a krylon mini skinny and he fucking flared it up for me and i was like let me take some flicks. so i took these flicks for all you niggas. theys gonna be in the new clout and there will be more but the rest he sent in himself. cuz he knows niggas over at the magazines and shit. so enjoy and dont steal any of my flicks. i hate niggas stealin my flicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic