LDS (Something a little different )

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah lds is dope, i remember trying to do some shit like that a few years ago when i first ran into that shit on enigma. lots of people in the u.s. have been going that route lately, signiture styles, disgusting clouds, early/ mid 70's replica looking shit. etc. etc. lds was way ahead of the game, before? or around the same time maybe that tie and red/kil etc. decided to get nasty, but they took that shit so much further than anyone was down to take it at the time. much props, respect, etc. to lds.

they seem like the main crew that was doing lots of wholecars, panels etc. on a certain type of uk train from looking at enigma issues, i know some are harder than others out there, are they doing the more hectic ones?

ha ha ha

-get out of my garage you scallys.

-what's that? how rude.

-oh no dont take my spray bombs you vandelous

scally you.

-come back here.

--- As far as i can tell this group of ten youths (aged 5-9) must have boosted some poor old man for his tractor paint and on the way back to daycare found some choo choos to write the names of their favorite toys and animals on etc.---

daring little bastards those scallywags.

he he

none of it is fucking "hype" its all garbage..that is a side of europe graffiti that i hate.its dumb...take your talentless asses home.un bump.

they remind me of a2m in a way. I dont want to dis on those fellas because they are really good artists, but they all have a style that looks like shit. I know they can paint because I have seen some really good shit, but it seems like they are trying to make their stuff look like crap. I guess it's a style thing. In all honesty I think this stuff looks like crap, what exactly are they trying to prove? If they want it to look weird and artsy, then they need to realize that there is a line between that and crap, and they seem to have stumbled onto the crap side of the line.

SOrry if this makes no sense, it sounded good in my head.

aiight... i like all the sarcastic comments, but what we are all thinking is why the fuck waste a perfectly nice train to that shit? it may be funny, but not to all of us. i would rather see a nice wholecar badass prod on there or something, not some shit like that. sorry. my 2c worth.

Guest GOLEM
Originally posted by binaryheresy

aiight... i like all the sarcastic comments, but what we are all thinking is why the fuck waste a perfectly nice train to that shit? it may be funny, but not to all of us. i would rather see a nice wholecar badass prod on there or something, not some shit like that. sorry. my 2c worth.

Exactly those cats in Euro got those subs that run for awhile and their wasting their space and paint on shit like that when they know they can do better? This is just stupid, or I just value subs more then them...

Guest 5th wheel

i agree "metalcru4evr"........but i guarantee all of you this is where most graf will be in the next 5 or so years...its sad...everyone jumping on the sloppy style bandwagon.......keep doing what your doing though...

i think this is hilarious, i mean theyre just having fun, this si something id do if i was tanked with my boys in london or england, just go scribble some funny shit on a train and have a good laugh, its almost a joke that only writers would get. i doubt its meant to be artsy. this is mad funny. ive seen it been done here before, i think the blackest white guy posted that "hip hop dont stop" e2e a while back, i guess it kind of relates to that.

Hmmm...

Originally posted by GOLEM

Exactly those cats in Euro got those subs that run for awhile and their wasting their space and paint on shit like that when they know they can do better? This is just stupid, or I just value subs more then them...

Pieces very rarely run on the London Underground and if they do its only for a few hours. I've noticed the train companies over here will tend to buff burners and run wack shit. That may be the thinking behind LDS, just doing it to take the piss! Anyway some of these boys were doing "proper" tubes a long, long time ago...

Archived