1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lazy/asshole writers post here

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by *die*, Jan 7, 2002.

1. *die*

*die* 12oz Junior Member

lazy/asshole writers post here

Discussion started by *die* - Jan 7, 2002

shit everyone's got a thread to post except us, i mean there's the gay thread,female thread,christian. there should be a thread for us lazy/asshole folks. i just combined the two word so i didn't have to make 2 thread.

i'm serious about being a lazy writer and an asshole(in case you didn't notice) but i you got some lazy techniques share them in here. here i'll start off w/ one.

see i don;t like starting up cuase it make my feet hurts so i tried hittin thows and scribbles from my car while sitting. i really couldn't hit em from the driver's, well, cuase i'm from america and drive on the right side of the road and the put all the good wall on the left hand side.so anyway to make along story short i had to go out of the passenger side and i wound up using one of the ground marking can w/ the speacial pole that you have to use and my boy caught a face full and wasn't to happy.

other people post shit

*die* - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Jan 7, 2002

Another car trick: have a pen/load of stickers handy in your car so that when a bus/lorry pulls up alongside you at the lights you can lean out and get a hit or a sticker up on that bitch. Make sure you get nice and close 'cause you don't want to strain yourself reaching too far :D

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jan 7, 2002

so very lazy......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. *die*

*die* 12oz Junior Member

*die* - Replied Jan 7, 2002

yes i'm feelin you on the not strain yourself part. since someone else replied i'll add more experiences. check it if you don't have a car got to one of them jewel/osco's in the burbs cuase the innercity/ghetto one won't have what you need.

check it. go to a jewel/osco you wait till no one's looking and have someone hold a door open and then you drive one of those autocarts(the carts that old people usuallydrive) out of the door. i can usually get about 3 to 4 blocks away before they realize it gone and come after me. but drive into an alley then hit some throws. this is great cuase you don't have to strain your back w/ a backpack cause you can put it in the front of the cart and you don't have to stand up. it's great for line bombs(JA ONE style). cause you can do outlines and then switch it in reverse and back straight up and fill it in. oh yeah cuase they will track you down w/ the autocart. i just grab my back pack and then roll under the nearest dumpster cause running is to exausting, then wait till they leave and then walk away but not to fast so you donn't sweat

5. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL 12oz Member

NOVAGIRL - Replied Jan 7, 2002

lazy...yes i am...just lost my job...and i love to sleep...:huh?: :love: :crazy: :D

NOVAGIRL - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

GorbortOrman - Replied Jan 7, 2002

Why hit up when you can just pay people to hit up for you? Now thats the 'rich' lazy way of doing things...

7. *die*

*die* 12oz Junior Member

*die* - Replied Jan 7, 2002

shit yeah i was thinking about that cause i went into this bootleg china town thang. i just leave it at that cause don't wanna cause beef with it. but there was this chinese food restuarant and i was ordering food and a dude came out the kitchen and i saw like 50 people on sewing machines. i then request the manager and was like "let me use some of them" . he freaked out and was like "people what people". so i told him to chill and explainded to about how i writeasked and him to let me borrow some of those people so they could outline for me. he just laughed and let me get my food for free.

8. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Jan 7, 2002

finally a thread worth posting up on..
    i feel like i finally belong..

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  9. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Jan 7, 2002

winter = lazy me

I think I was some sort of furry creature that hibernates in a previous life.

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. wutangbanger

wutangbanger 12oz Member

wutangbanger - Replied Jan 7, 2002

HAHAH YO DIE NICE POST thats a dope ass book THE ART OF GETTIN Over i`ll show u that EWOK Dot com peice its the white one with alot of style it was done at paint louis it was dope :p

wutangbanger - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Jan 8, 2002

i cant climb.

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jan 8, 2002

so lazy indeed

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. *die*

*die* 12oz Junior Member

*die* - Replied Jan 8, 2002

dont forget

and don't forget about being an asshole i mean i don't know how else to behave. i'll wake up and be pissed. if i haven't met you and your not a hot girl then that equals right of way for being an asshole. can anyone relate to that. i mean i'm black but i'm racist not just one paticular race but against everybody. is that normal i mean i hate black, white,asian, hispanics,indians,gays,straights, men,and women equally. they all piss me off. i think i prejudice against anyone who isn't me. can any of yall relate

14. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Jan 8, 2002

Yes, word to that. I often find myself thinking that the human race is a disgusting entity whose sole purpose is to get in my way and piss me off, and I'd love to see every last one of those fuckers dead in the ground. I hate stupid motherfuckers who walk along the pavement way too slow getting in my way. I just want to push them out of the way into the moving traffic. And when I'm driving, those people who are waiting to cross the road that step out off the kerb - I try and get as close to them as I can and hit them with my wing mirror and run over their toes. I mean, WHY CAN'T YOU STUPID FUCKS JUST WAIT ON THE FUCKING PAVEMENT? And in shops or on the bus, people who don't have their money ready to pay and then fuck around getting their purses/wallets out and start looking for the money when they had all that time whilst they waited in the god damn queue. Man, I just want to hack into their heads with an axe. In my head I am Patrick Bateman.

:mad:

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. *die*

*die* 12oz Junior Member

*die* - Replied Jan 8, 2002

he yeah stupid fucktards take all day walking. one day you'll snap and so will i. don't get me start on children. granted i was once one but i was always the kid who stayed away from everyone else and chill by myself playing with gi joes, i never like the other kids. they always get in the fuckin way, except black kids, (no offense to anyone else, well i'm black so it doesn't matter) yeah but most black parents beat the shit outa thier kids in public. that the way it should be with all races. try this sometime, when you see a black kid (the young the better) actin up, wait to you see his parents and say to them, "your kid was really being bad" 9 times out of 10 they get the shit smacked out of them. i tell parents this even when their kids does nothing cause it's funny when the kid gets hit and goes flying. :lol: