Lay up

-TORN-

Me and my boy plan on hittin up a small lay up near downtown. It dont seem like they got any security but I could be wrong. Any tips and things I should look out for such as cameras?

It's near down town ****** if anyCOPS from ** wanna come arrest us

EDIT: If I get my new cell phone before I do it Ill post pics of it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude. This is the part of the graff experience where you get to pretend you're a ninja. Fuckin' do reconnaissance. Make a personal connection with that spot. Drive by it at various parts of various days of the weeks. Check to see how long they lay up lines there. Check to see what times of day or night they hump lines. Check to see how often other lines roll through there, and if they do, do they roll straight through or do they stop for a while? Then recon the surrounding area. Find your easiest ways in and out. Check into the surrounding businesses if there are any to see if they have cameras. Spend a day and walk up and down the line "benching" to see how far the next layup is or if there's a station down the line.

I've been driving by this one spot doing recon that I already paint for over two years now and I STILL don't have the schedule for it down pat.

Be a ninja, Homes.

so i got this mad mcdonalds bathroom mirror layup. i dunno though. my hommie says its daytime' date=' but i havent even benched one during the day. what do you guys think?[/quote']

lol. When I was like 8 I used to write shit like *PENIS* on the mirror.