Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lay up

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by -TORN-, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -TORN-

-TORN- Senior Member

Me and my boy plan on hittin up a small lay up near downtown. It dont seem like they got any security but I could be wrong. Any tips and things I should look out for such as cameras?

It's near down town ****** if anyCOPS from ** wanna come arrest us

EDIT: If I get my new cell phone before I do it Ill post pics of it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2006
  2. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

3. LATE

LATE New Jack

Dude. This is the part of the graff experience where you get to pretend you're a ninja. Fuckin' do reconnaissance. Make a personal connection with that spot. Drive by it at various parts of various days of the weeks. Check to see how long they lay up lines there. Check to see what times of day or night they hump lines. Check to see how often other lines roll through there, and if they do, do they roll straight through or do they stop for a while? Then recon the surrounding area. Find your easiest ways in and out. Check into the surrounding businesses if there are any to see if they have cameras. Spend a day and walk up and down the line "benching" to see how far the next layup is or if there's a station down the line.

I've been driving by this one spot doing recon that I already paint for over two years now and I STILL don't have the schedule for it down pat.

Be a ninja, Homes.

4. -TORN-

-TORN- Senior Member

Dont seem to hard. There's always trains there. Never seen anyone there either

5. Terance the terrorist

Terance the terrorist Member

Ive seen flicks of people painting freights durring the day? Whatsup with that?

6. MOE-LESTER

MOE-LESTER Banned

ATTN COPS!

me and my boy plan on hitting this rolldown on Van Ness @ Mission St. we are thinking about hitting it tuesday night around maybe 2-3. any tips!!!

god you are fucking idiot

7. waseface

waseface Member

so i got this mad mcdonalds bathroom mirror layup. i dunno though. my hommie says its daytime, but i havent even benched one during the day. what do you guys think?

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

one of two things

A) brass balls

B) cutty spot

there you go

9. ADEL

ADEL Member

lol. When I was like 8 I used to write shit like *PENIS* on the mirror.

10. waseface

waseface Member

damn dude u must have been hardcore..i went to check this spot out but i chickened out, someone could be hiding on the shitter! they have poopoo room vandal squads now

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

did you just say "poopoo room"?

homo

12. -TORN-

-TORN- Senior Member

So stay away from the b-rooms? lol

If you took that seriously then your an idiot

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

And now that you're all of 9, you've moved up to "vagina"

we're all very impressed by you