lay-lo trip through Deboce Tunnel

jack tripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Even angleing your camera doesnt really help in the tunnel,the lighting is crazy but a 800 or 1000 speed film and camera with a manual shutter picks up really good shots in there.

that Dream peice done by Quake for Dream.

the flix posted are good but really dont do the tunnel justice theres just so much in there from a big KR roller peice up high to a

huge TIE roller hollow(it goes all the way to the ceiling) done by I believe Fate, to stamps from Dug&CypherTMF( the original muni tunnel bombers)w/ Nas(someawr),to just tons of great peices from writers from all over.

I agree Skotrel. I actually haven't had the opportunity to visit SF, but my partner just came back with the flicks/footage. From what I saw on the film the Tie roller would be a tough flick. Maybe it could of been done with multiple photos and a little photoshop magic, but like I said I didn't have the opportunity. This is just a taste of the 2 mile stretch.

Damn is it really a 2 mile stretch,it never feels that long when I walk threw?But then again going in there is like being in a whole other world especially when your painting.

yep that Tie roler could probally be pulled off with some good photowork and some photoshop magic.it fucking huge in person,maybe i'll go visit it tonight.

same line-N Judah

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

is that the tunnel behind safe way.huh,thats some shit,i got vdeo from that spot,tits,

cider,were in there showin us the dlow.fun as hell.there were girls in there too.they knewkady.they said e was on top of a porta pot,new years eve the knight before.

atleast a mile+,def long ass tunnel especially while the munitrain is runnin and having to dip in & out of the cuts nonstop..didn't have enough film or time-it was hard to pass up some pieces knowing that there is manymany more ahead and only few exposures left.. saw the TIE roller (massive) but could only get some vague footage..next time will be prepared..
Originally posted by SKOTREL:

Damn is it really a 2 mile stretch,it never feels that long when I walk threw?But then again going in there is like being in a whole other world especially when your painting.

yep that Tie roler could probally be pulled off with some good photowork and some photoshop magic.it fucking huge in person,maybe i'll go visit it tonight.

[This message has been edited by steadycreepin (edited 06-29-2001).]

Archived