lay-lo SF walls & trucks

steadycreepin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im with the guy above me,

(in a mr hope accent)eayh,these pictures took forever boi,i tell ya what.i love seing pictures from the bay anyways.boi.yeahhh.

looky here boy,im outlasting every body.you

thought i would kick,but im still alive.

see ya later jack lemon.i see ya at that

tv speaial in the sky.

Guest MR. Slugworth

tight...i love san fran

------------------

wonka has a new candy that will ruin me...

"THE EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER"

• 3 weeks later...
whoever asked...why would you use stock tips on a truck? i don't think it was a choice....woah...never thought of that.

maybe he wrote it cause he wanted people to know like sorry i didn't bring my fancy tips, so thats that

I think your an idiot... what? stock tips arent fancy? Stock tips are some of the best caps...woah...never thought of that did you?

actually i think your all idiots...

ps: japans wack...

I think your an idiot... what? stock tips arent fancy? Stock tips are some of the best caps...woah...never thought of that did you?

i always remember to bring atleast 3 stocks out with me i love the acuracy of them, a very consistant line and when you BOMB your fancy cleansliness means dick shit

I think its okay to over analyze things. I do it myself.... but I don't post about it. sheesh. (unfortunately the quick-whitted frequently have quick tongues to match)

Anyways, great post. Good burners. Also; vegan is dope and so is that truck he hit.

Stryper for life.

Archived