Lawsuit Time.

defyoner

Tonights line up...

ME VS. HERTZ RENTAL CAR.

the beef: fradulant charges.

ok heres the story, i had gotten into an accident something like june 15th or something. so i take my car into the shop to get fixed under insurance. insurance covers a Hertz rental car for X amount of days (depending on when the car is ready). my car was ready on the 2nd of july, Hertz never called me until the 6th saying that the car was due back on the 2nd. and i didnt get a chance to go pick up my car due to work. so now it is the 6th, and i now owe Hertz $100 ($24.99 per day), so i called up the insurance company, and explained that i would not be able to pick up my car until the 9th... they said that they were going to cover the car up till the 8th, and that when i returned the car.. i would have to pay $24.99 which wasnt a problem. i returned the car at a different location then the one that i had rented it from because it was closer and once again i had work in a few hours.. i returned the car, went to the desk and the guy said that i only owed the $24.99 for the one day over, please not that he called the location that i had rented from and verified that insurance was covering the car up till the 8th. at this point every thing was squared away.. and he had told me that the account would be fully closed on the 12th because it would take a while to process through the system. i leave.. go pick up my car the next day.. hey every thing is fine.

july, 18th i recieve a letter from the bank saying that i am at a negative $172.85. im like WTF.. so i call collections to find out that Hertz had hit my account for $224.99 (10 days of keeping the car over, which i only have the car 7 if it was due back on the 2nd and i returned it on the 9th with out insurance covering it). i call hertz and talk to the manager, and he's like, "im really sorry about this ill make sure your account is refunded 110% immediatly.". ok fine, sounds good.

july, 25th i recieve another call from the bank, this time its their creditors. telling my that Hertz had never paid the money back. i call hertz again. dickfuck isnt there, so i yell at the assistant manager.. and tell him to have his manager call me the next day (i never heard back from him). so i take it to the corporate level, and call customer relations at the corporate head quarters. all they say is, "you will have to talk to the branch manager (a.k.a. captian dickfuck), because we are showing no changes in your account". also she ended up telling me that it could take a week or so for the payment to completely go through to my account. so i waited. nothing has happend yet. so... hense the title of the thread LAWSUIT TIME.

i do have witnesses from when i returned my car. i do have a witness to the manager saying that he would refund my account 110%.. so yea its lawsuit time.

blah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here's the issue, you have to take gain over loss. for example you have a dealy where you have to pay under $500.00, but a lawyer with time will cost more then 1000.00, now you have to realized that a lawsuit will not work bcause you will lose a lot more then gain, now, you can take them to petty court but i think that these people are covered by the company by that and are not directly responsible, the best bet is to keep calling corporate office.

It sucks, on another note, be thankful you dont have a 1200.00 dollar phonebill like i do.

fuck all those corporate motherfuckers.

its nice to know that dad.

but with lawyer fees.. it aint shit.. i have hook ups on many of lawyers. some family members who practice law, good family friends .. that type of situation.

on the other hand im hoping that they will settle out of court.. in order to avoid missing days of work. and other plans. and because its just flat out money.. which might not be as much as i would get if i went through the court systems.. but its alot less hastle. tommorow is d-day.. if they dont pay it off tommorow. shits gonna hit the fan.

Limp Bizkit Break Stuff lyrics

It's just one of those days

When ya don't wanna wake up

Everything is fucked, everybody sucks.

You don't really know why

But you wanna justify rippin' someone's head off

No human contact

And if you interact your life is on contract

Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker!

It's just one of those days!

It's all about the he said she said bullshit

I think you better quit lettin' shit slip

Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip

I think you better quit talkin' that shit

It's just one of those days

Feelin' like a freight train

First one to complain

Leaves with a blood stain

Damn right I'm a maniac

You better watch your back

Cuz I'm fuckin' up your program

And if you're stuck up

You just lucked up

Next in line to get fucked up

Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker!

It's just one of those days!

It's all about the he said she said bullshit.

I think you better quit lettin shit slip

I think you better quit talkin that shit, punk

So come and get it

I feel like shit

My suggestion is to keep your distance

Cuz right now I'm dangerous

We've all felt like shit

And been treated like shit

All those motherfuckers, they want to step up

I hope ya know

I pack a chainsaw

I'll skin your ass raw

And if my day keeps going this way

I just might break something tonight

(repeat)

I pack a chainsaw

I'll skin your ass raw

And if my day keeps going this way

I just might break your fuckin' face tonite

Give me something to break

Just give me something to break

How 'bout your fuckin' face?

I hope you know I pack a chainsaw, what?

A chainsaw (what?), a mutherfuckin' chainsaw, what?

SO COME and get it

It's all about the he said she said bullshit.

I think you better quit lettin shit slip

I think you better quit talkin that shit

So come and get it

http://cache.eonline.com/Features/Awards/Grammys2003/Pics/Images/red.durst.jpg'>

Hope that makes you feel better.

||update||

the branch manager is currently crying like a little bitch, because i filed a credit dispute with my bank. also because he has till 7pm CST to have that money in my account, which according to him usually take 3-10 business day.. so i flat out told him, "should have thought about that when i told to refund my shit over 25 days ago"

Archived