lawnmowers with honda emblems....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

i fucken hate 4-bangers.....they sound like shit they look like shit and that feel like shit....they are shit....i dont care for em' if you shut down this thread i dont care...as long as atleast one person read this thread my objective is complete.....and another thing why when a rice burner pulls up to another rice burner all you get from the driver are stares...they demand supperiority out of the other person whos is better than whos.....but with trucks..when you pull up to another street truck its like whats up man damn thats a phat truck...like as is if there is no such thing as "my truck is better than yours"...i dunno i bet everone in this forum has a 4 banger but i dont care.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

i fucken hate 4-bangers.....they sound like shit they look like shit and that feel like shit....they are shit....i dont care for em' if you shut down this thread i dont care...as long as atleast one person read this thread my objective is complete.....and another thing why when a rice burner pulls up to another rice burner all you get from the driver are stares...they demand supperiority out of the other person whos is better than whos.....but with trucks..when you pull up to another street truck its like whats up man damn thats a phat truck...like as is if there is no such thing as "my truck is better than yours"...i dunno i bet everone in this forum has a 4 banger but i dont care.....

i dont hate on other people with ricers......

:confused:

but whatever, if you say i do...

Originally posted by Grandola

yea, i got this:

03cobra.jpg

:cough: in another year :cough:

THATS MY OLD CAR, MY DADS CAR NOW. I HAVE A 4 BANGER HONDA AND I CAN SMOKE MY DADS FORD. IMPORTS RULE.:king: AND WHERE I AM FROM MOST OF US WHO ROLL IMPORTS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER EXCEPT FOR THE FOOLS WHO TRY AND ACT HARD! :beat: BUT WE JUST BEAT THERE ASS RACING! :cool:

Guest PAYROLL

^^^WORD

If you want to be a race car driver, join NASCAR (if youre a yokel) or F1 (if you have any skill). DO NOT think that you are admired for having a fluorescent green (or purple, whichever applies) entry-level Japanese compact. That shit is ridiculous. And all those big decals of chinese characters ard corporate logos that cover the hood and windshields and door and side panels are reeeal cool, man :rolleyes:. For all that money you dumbasses blow on your ugly-ass cars, you could get a fucking C-Class Mercedes. Maybe even an E-Class if you're a complete moron. Or shit, you could've paid for a lifetime of rides at the local go-kart track and got the same sensation (and exhaust sound) as riding around in that homosexually colored queer coffin. Fuck The Fast and the Furious and

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

Re: ^^^WORD

Originally posted by PAYROLL

If you want to be a race car driver, join NASCAR (if youre a yokel) or F1 (if you have any skill). DO NOT think that you are admired for having a fluorescent green (or purple, whichever applies) entry-level Japanese compact. That shit is ridiculous. And all those big decals of chinese characters ard corporate logos that cover the hood and windshields and door and side panels are reeeal cool, man :rolleyes:. For all that money you dumbasses blow on your ugly-ass cars, you could get a fucking C-Class Mercedes. Maybe even an E-Class if you're a complete moron. Or shit, you could've paid for a lifetime of rides at the local go-kart track and got the same sensation (and exhaust sound) as riding around in that homosexually colored queer coffin. Fuck The Fast and the Furious

sniff sniff....its lik da son i never had...i couldnt have said it better myself....

Guest PAYROLL

Re: Re: ^^^WORD

....its lik da son i never had...

You mean "father," I'm sure...:)

Re: ^^^WORD

Originally posted by PAYROLL

If you want to be a race car driver, join NASCAR (if youre a yokel) or F1 (if you have any skill). DO NOT think that you are admired for having a fluorescent green (or purple, whichever applies) entry-level Japanese compact. That shit is ridiculous. And all those big decals of chinese characters ard corporate logos that cover the hood and windshields and door and side panels are reeeal cool, man :rolleyes:. For all that money you dumbasses blow on your ugly-ass cars, you could get a fucking C-Class Mercedes. Maybe even an E-Class if you're a complete moron. Or shit, you could've paid for a lifetime of rides at the local go-kart track and got the same sensation (and exhaust sound) as riding around in that homosexually colored queer coffin. Fuck The Fast and the Furious and

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

look dude, heres an example...

i talked to a guy the other day that owned an m3 99. he complained it wasnt fast enough. his integra could outrun it. apparently, a little ricer with a turbocharger on it is a LOT faster than a lot of people realize it.

you can buy an older ls integra for under 10,000....spend about 5,000 on the engine, and youve got a 15,000 car that will burn an m3.

i know a guy with an 83 fucking golf. little beat up piece of shit. but the engine is decent, and has a turbo kit on it. itll hang with and beat a lot of cars that you wouldnt believe.....a little piece of shit black box. it fucking hauls ass.

i also know people with integras that can hang with vipers.

Re: Re: ^^^WORD

Originally posted by chozer

look dude, heres an example...

i talked to a guy the other day that owned an m3 99. he complained it wasnt fast enough. his integra could outrun it. apparently, a little ricer with a turbocharger on it is a LOT faster than a lot of people realize it.

you can buy an older ls integra for under 10,000....spend about 5,000 on the engine, and youve got a 15,000 car that will burn an m3.

i know a guy with an 83 fucking golf. little beat up piece of shit. but the engine is decent, and has a turbo kit on it. itll hang with and beat a lot of cars that you wouldnt believe.....a little piece of shit black box. it fucking hauls ass.

i also know people with integras that can hang with vipers.

what they dont tell you is that you have to take the ricer engine apart you have to board it out you have to do alot of shit to it..i think its about 1000 dollars worth of labor and parts for it juss to install da damn supercharger....but with a car all you need to do is bolt the mofo on and there you go 500 hp at da wheels easy..but you cant do that wit a fucken rice burner cuz they fucken suck dick for nos....

Re: Re: Re: ^^^WORD

what they dont tell you is that you have to take the ricer engine apart you have to board it out you have to do alot of shit to it..i think its about 1000 dollars worth of labor and parts for it juss to install da damn supercharger....but with a car all you need to do is bolt the mofo on and there you go 500 hp at da wheels easy..but you cant do that wit a fucken rice burner cuz they fucken suck dick for nos....

no, none of the cars i mentioned had nos. you dont need to bore the engines out to run turbo. you dont have to change pistons either. the golf had a stock engine killer. STOCK. except it had a turbocharger kit on it. you dont need 500hp at the wheels to be quick when your car is light as shit.

and labor for a supercharger is not 1000....if it is your getting ripped. if thats the price for the super in the way of parts AND labor, youre getting a great fucking deal so quit your crying...

Archived