Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lawnmowers with honda emblems....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Oct 5, 2002.

1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

i fucken hate 4-bangers.....they sound like shit they look like shit and that feel like shit....they are shit....i dont care for em' if you shut down this thread i dont care...as long as atleast one person read this thread my objective is complete.....and another thing why when a rice burner pulls up to another rice burner all you get from the driver are stares...they demand supperiority out of the other person whos is better than whos.....but with trucks..when you pull up to another street truck its like whats up man damn thats a phat truck...like as is if there is no such thing as "my truck is better than yours"...i dunno i bet everone in this forum has a 4 banger but i dont care.....

2. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

no one gonne be first in this thread but me!......biotches

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

98 grand cherokee limited 5.9L V8...i still get smoked by I4's...until the supercharger and RAM air...

4. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i dont hate on other people with ricers......
    :confused:

but whatever, if you say i do...

5. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

yea, i got this:

[​IMG]

:cough: in another year :cough:

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

ford? im sorry...

:hack:3000gt VR4:hack: 5 months...

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

fucking whiners are as bad as ricers, they all sound like this...
    -whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

8. socrates

socrates Guest

My lawnmower is a daewoo

9. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

hey!

thats the same noise my car makes!

10. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

i got a 72 superbeetle and it goes from point a to point b, nuff said. i would rather worry about more important shit then who's rolling the block tuffest, i ca't afford that shit. to each his own, though

-the shocker

11. socrates

socrates Guest

But it's a "superbeetle"

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

THATS MY OLD CAR, MY DADS CAR NOW. I HAVE A 4 BANGER HONDA AND I CAN SMOKE MY DADS FORD. IMPORTS RULE.:king: AND WHERE I AM FROM MOST OF US WHO ROLL IMPORTS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER EXCEPT FOR THE FOOLS WHO TRY AND ACT HARD! :beat: BUT WE JUST BEAT THERE ASS RACING! :cool:

13. socrates

socrates Guest

Fuck a car..I carry a gun I'll win anygame you wanna play

14. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

fucking shit...

and to think, i thought the clean train vs. freight train thread was gay........

:rolleyes:

15. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

[sarcastic]

fast and the furious rules!

[/sarcastic]