LAW QUESTION FOR NEW YORK CITY WRITERS !!!

deal one RFC

i got locked up for Possesion with intent to distribute almost 5 years ago..i got a good damm felony on my record..im about to finish my 5 year probation this late spring and want to know from you peoples experience in the system,,if a brother gets caught hitting motion,lay up,tunnel,platform,anything MTA what they be charging you with..maximum sentence..is it now felony to hit train or do they hit you with fine ,mistameter and central booking...any info on this ..good lookin..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks Dirty..but if its a felony then is that shit also a strike from the 3 strikes and your out law...cause im pretty sure a writer hitting trains and getting caught 3 times is not going to sit in jail for the rest of their lives for graff...thats what im concerned about..does that fucking 3 strikes shit apply to graff on MTA property..good looking d.sanchez..