Law and Order

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

svu is the most retarded thing on television....no contest

here...ill tell you what the next episode is going to be like

part 1:gruesome rape

part 2:vincent d'onofrio sees something peculiar at the crime scene but doesnt tell anyone

part 3:dead lead

part 4:seemingly dead lead

part 5:vincent d'onofrio remembers peculiar clue at crime scene and links it to a painting done with ragu meat sauce hanging over the suspects mantel

part 6:"YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO BRING HIM IN! COME BACK WHEN YOU FIND A REAL LEAD!"

part 7:vincent d'onofrio invites suspect to the station for "a few simple question about your friend"

part 8:vincent d'onofrio breaks out some trick he learned at harvard or where ever the fuck cops go to school before they pick up a shitty job with the city

part 9:they go from no evidence to a total confession

part 10:everyone cheers, a white guy drinks scotch on the job and that one woman smirks at d'onofrios amazing intuition

Originally posted by boogie hands@Oct 28 2004, 04:53 PM

svu is the most retarded thing on television....no contest

here...ill tell you what the next episode is going to be like

part 1:gruesome rape

part 2:vincent d'onofrio sees something peculiar at the crime scene but doesnt tell anyone

part 3:dead lead

part 4:seemingly dead lead

part 5:vincent d'onofrio remembers peculiar clue at crime scene and links it to a painting done with ragu meat sauce hanging over the suspects mantel

part 6:"YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO BRING HIM IN! COME BACK WHEN YOU FIND A REAL LEAD!"

part 7:vincent d'onofrio invites suspect to the station for "a few simple question about your friend"

part 8:vincent d'onofrio breaks out some trick he learned at harvard or where ever the fuck cops go to school before they pick up a shitty job with the city

part 9:they go from no evidence to a total confession

part 10:everyone cheers, a white guy drinks scotch on the job and that one woman smirks at d'onofrios amazing intuition

ahem, thats criminal intent. svu is awesome. ice t, what?!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 29 2004, 10:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 29 2004, 10:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>"law & order:parking inspection unit"

[/b]

Sounds like good viewing.

<!--QuoteBegin-BlueStreaks@Oct 29 2004, 02:56 PM

I find it kind of funny that Ice T plays the role a cop,yet he made a song called Cop Killer :haha:

Thats because hes a sell out just like every other "gangsta rap" artist.

i got it on like 4 times in a row sometimes. i can sit down at 6 and black out, get up at 11 and not know what happend. its great. the cast for svu cant get much better. Belzer, Ice T, that white dude who always brings his work home and flips out on his kids, and that fdine ass detective broad. you guys ever see that episode where benson hooks up with the reporter and he trys to pull some shady rape shit like from they case she is workign on and she kicks him out and then he steals the file and she busts out that he is a perv in front of his office. sick shit. i dont fucks with csi though. that main dude fuckin sucks. ya dig.

"law & order:parking inspection unit"

Sounds like good viewing.

I find it kind of funny that Ice T plays the role a cop,yet he made a song called Cop Killer :haha:

Well From What I Understand Is That When he was Offered The Role of Det.Scotty Appleton in The 1991 Film "New Jack City" That He Turned It Down at 1st Untill a Close Buddy of His Talked Him Into Accepting That Film Role and He Reluctantly Agreed to do It!!.Now Look at His Celebrity Status as Far as Him Playing A Detective in a Very Popular TV Series!!.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ODS-1@Oct 28 2004, 07:03 PM

For some reason it's the only cop show I like, even though it's about cops. I don't care for all the other one (SVU+ Criminal intent), and the older ones are usually the best. Am I the only one?

I fuckin love it! around here its played at around 2am cause they buy the old episodes for cheap and use them as fillers...so its a great afterdrunk chill out session.

Originally posted by Tesseract+Nov 3 2004, 03:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Nov 3 2004, 03:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Oct 28 2004, 07:03 PM

For some reason it's the only cop show I like, even though it's about cops. I don't care for all the other one (SVU+ Criminal intent), and the older ones are usually the best. Am I the only one?

I fuckin love it! around here its played at around 2am cause they buy the old episodes for cheap and use them as fillers...so its a great afterdrunk chill out session.

[/b]

They show it from like 7 pm to 12 am here almost everynight on TNT

• 5 years later...