Lauryn Hill appreciation

TheVisualAssault

I know there's already a thread for the Fugees. I just went to her show on Sunday after a month of waiting. I have to say with all the bullshit of the venue and the shitty openers it was hard to focus. Lauryn came out and did her thing. She barely played any of her old stuff though, which made a lot of people leave. She explained to everyone how she had been gone so long and during that time she has grown as an artist and began playing all of her new stuff. I didn't stick around till the end me and my girl were starving and many other people started leaving. It was hard to enjoy the songs when you didn't know them and when you had stupid dickheads smoking indoors....All in all Lauryn is the shit :king: and she said she already has an album finished. She's on a new level. I wish i could quote everything she said that night. She's just so intelligent and real.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/h/hill_lauryn/sq_chapelle_blockparty_cap.jpg'>

she wore somethin similar to this....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

http://www.kak.ru/images/archive/17/polygraf/DSC02081.jpg'>

"LaUrYn HiLL rOckS!!"

sorry we can't all be as cool as you....not everyone listens to slipknot...why don't you go waste some more bandwith and type out random captions... dumb bitch. (that's coming from the <3 ) muah.:love:

edit : by the way the audience was predominantly black...but then again most hiphop is jocked by white people, i'll give you that.

Originally posted by TheVisualAssault

sorry we can't all be as cool as you....not everyone listens to slipknot...why don't you go waste some more bandwith and type out random captions... dumb bitch. (that's coming from the <3 ) muah.:love:

edit : by the way the audience was predominantly black...but then again most hiphop is jocked by white people, i'll give you that.

somewhere

Originally posted by omar

i dont like lauryn hill very much at all

have u ever heard her speak about white people before, she sounds like a fuckin neonazi

rascist as fuck

i like the fugees tho

That rumor was bullshit like the Tommy Hilfiger one. It was eerily similar because they said she showed up on the Howard Stern Show to make racist statements about whites, when in fact it never happened.

when you had stupid dickheads smoking indoors...

"Obnoxious , self-righteous, whining little fucks. My biggest fear is that if I quit smoking, I'll become on of you...Don't take that wrong. I have something to tell you non-smokers that I know for a fact that you don't know, and I feel it's my duty to pass on information at all times. Ready?.......Non-smokers die every day...Enjoy your evening. See, I know that you entertain this eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke, but let me be the 1st to POP that bubble and bring you hurtling back to reality....You're dead too."

I know there's already a thread for the Fugees. I just went to her show on Sunday after a month of waiting. I have to say with all the bullshit of the venue and the shitty openers it was hard to focus. Lauryn came out and did her thing. She barely played any of her old stuff though, which made a lot of people leave. She explained to everyone how she had been gone so long and during that time she has grown as an artist and began playing all of her new stuff. I didn't stick around till the end me and my girl were starving and many other people started leaving. It was hard to enjoy the songs when you didn't know them and when you had stupid dickheads smoking indoors....All in all Lauryn is the shit :king: and she said she already has an album finished. She's on a new level. I wish i could quote everything she said that night. She's just so intelligent and real.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/h/hill_lauryn/sq_chapelle_blockparty_cap.jpg'>

she wore somethin similar to this....

what part could have POSSIBLY sucked about

kanye west, mos def, talib kweli, common, dave chappelle, dead prez, pharoahe monch, big daddy kane, kool g. rap,jean grae, the roots

???????????