laundry detergent

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no no no

Originally posted by Kilo7-

ummm... that one that they sell in the laundrymat for 50 cents.

you know the one.

no that wont do kilo, try tide it will bring out much vibrancy in your colours....

and your getting close to 7000 again, are you gonna retire the kilo account as well? also i swear that when i looked at your zesto account it had 7001 posts now its back to 700 am i seeing things?

down to 700? are you huffing too much fabric softener?

I had to crunch some numbers,

It's now a solid 7K unless some kids get threads deleted.

retire? I'll see when I get there. me=lifer

and I think those 50cent boxes are tide.

If not Tide then it's cheer with colourguard.

good stuff! And a few bouncy sheets in the dryer.

Originally posted by Smart

I use Tide for whites and Surf or Fab for colors... and Downy sheets in the dryer

you are very good, i think we would get along really well.. you have clean clothes i like you.

and kilo i meant 7000 then it went up to 7001 then 7000 again. that is all.

Originally posted by fatbastard

i think we would get along really well..

clean clothes are a good thing.. and I get along with everyone, mostly... I'm pretty much the exact same person I am around here, as far as what I might say or think...

and, I think you've been cool for the whole time I've known you (around here, assuming that you don't have some uncool name in your past, but even then...)

I'm actually about a thousand times more laid back than I am around here but, Raven doesn't reward me with nothing for nothing... wait...

Originally posted by Smart

I'm actually about a thousand times more laid back than I am around here but, Raven doesn't reward me with nothing for nothing... wait...

i think i need to have a little chat with raven, to give you some sort of promotion.

if he dosent agree maybe i could hack into this site and change the colour from grey to fluro bright pink. That will show him!

on the topic of washing clothes... are there things that make clothes shrink in the wash besides washing them on hot or leaving them in the dryer too long or with the temp too high? i am pissed my favorite sweatshirt shrunk, as well as so many of my favorite garments, and would like to be weary of all threats to my shit not fitting.

there is alternate ways of cleaning

Originally posted by ..fuD..

on the topic of washing clothes... are there things that make clothes shrink in the wash besides washing them on hot or leaving them in the dryer too long or with the temp too high? i am pissed my favorite sweatshirt shrunk, as well as so many of my favorite garments, and would like to be weary of all threats to my shit not fitting.

If it says dry-clean only, dry-clean it. follow the directions they are there for a reason.

wash everything other than whites... and I mean TOTALLY WHITE, like your socks or towels... in Warm/Cold, if the items are extra dirty or funky smelling, let the tub fill then stop the cycle and let it soak for about 15 minutes.

If you have serious stains, blood, coffee or wine, go cold/cold and let soak maybe even overnight...

another 'secret step' is the Second Rinse... can't live without it, get all that extra soap and crap out of your clothes...

Dry on the lowest setting possible... heat shrinks, period. The slower/lower you dry your clothes the longer the color and garment will last.

here's my laundry tip for us common folk.

use as many dryers as possible!

I usually line 2 loads of laundry into 4 dryers.

It takes like 6 minutes dry everything because

the loads are so light. Do not try to do this stunt

in the fancy digital machines on a saturday afternoon

or old ladies will fuck with you. I've seen people dump

full coffees into the washing machines mid load, but those

people probably had beef like mad cows from back on the farm.

smart knows how to do it right,

I know how to do it down and dirty.

I've had junkies try to scoop my jeans out of the wash before.

The one guy walked down the hole row looking in every machine

untill I stoped him right before my colours. He said 'I forgot which

one was mine'. I could have strangled that guy with a tube sock

and the rest of the place would have 'cheered'.

likethat... cheered?

Yeah, I actually teach a course called "King of the Laundromat"

It covers everything brought up in this thread and much more but the beauty of it all is, I've only washed my clothes in a laundromat around 30 times in my life... but those laundro-mats were in LA, NYC, New O,Boloxi, Columbus, Atlanta, Waycross, Tampa, Miami, Key West and Kutztown PA, Hagerstown MA, Cleveland OH, Detroit... Camden Me...

damn, I know I've got more but... time for the sleeping

Re: there is alternate ways of cleaning

Originally posted by fatbastard

If it says dry-clean only, dry-clean it. follow the directions they are there for a reason.

i cant be taking my shit to the dry cleaners all the time... or any of the time for that matter.

from now on methinks i'll do my own laundry and like print this thread and post it above my washine machine or something.. no more shrunken shieit.

Archived